So i just watched Zeitgeist, and i thought it was just about 9/11 conspiracys etc but there was one on religion and one on the federal reserve which were both really interesting.

Are there any others?
yah i watched it. it really makes you think but I think people are taking it for all 100% fact. Like my friend. He watched it and he just started to believe everything in the movie. Sometimes conspiracy theories are just plain not true. Everything is so biased its hard to know what to believe.
Gear:
ibanez ic 400
fender metalhead half stack
jackson sl3 soloist
I was at a coffee place called that yesterday in Seattle.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA

There have been at least 5 trillion threads about Zeitgeist. Go into one of those.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Majority of the movie was absolute bollocks, but other parts about Jesus and the zodiac stuff was interesting and had a little bit of reason behind it.
Ich liebe die Deutsche Sprache. Das Wort "Zeitgeist" ist sehr ehrfurchtig! HAHA. Timeghost! HAHA!!!

conspiricies are funny. i like the one about ancient astronauts infecting human culture thousands of years ago.
"Hey kid. You wanna cigarette?"

"No thanks! I/m already hooked on Fonicks!"

Quote by Panasonic3
Ich liebe die Deutsche Sprache. Das Wort "Zeitgeist" ist sehr ehrfurchtig! HAHA. Timeghost! HAHA!!!

conspiricies are funny. i like the one about ancient astronauts infecting human culture thousands of years ago.

the bit about rockafeller (sp) was very disturbing.
If you want to know more about Jesus and **** then ask SlackerBabbath. He's like the resident historian...dude...
There is a good reason that Zeitgeist's stuff wasn't just posted in a proper academic journal.

Hint: It's not because it's awesome.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
The bits about religion I believe, but some of the conspiracy theories Zeitgeist claimed were more than dubious.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
i only really think the Religion part is ok. i liked the parallels between Jesus and other gods, and the astrology parallels were thought provoking. the other 2 parts, kinda whacky, prolly some truth to them, but that super deep scary voice is just so offputting. they should do it in the fashion Al Gore did Inconvenient Truth, show some ****ing bar graphs and charts and then let the people decide for themselves.

i loved the George Carlin part at the beginning. theres parts of the movie that are ok too, that are more about our cultural BS like the media and their selective information they bombard people with. i think the message of the movie is good, not the information or way it presents it.