Seriously wth?
Y so many of the same, it is really annoying and just perverts the course of helping people!
Stop it!
Mitch
stupid bitch
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by wht da1
Seriously wth?
Y so many of the same, it is really annoying and just perverts the course of helping people!
Stop it!
Mitch

the pit is for helping people?
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
You've been here for 4 months. You haven't seen shit.

And why do you add your name at the end of your post? No one gives a fuck what it is, except for the fact that it rhymes with bitch.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Oct 5, 2009,
Quote by TheReverend724
Quit bitching, this is the pit

bitching is not tolerated

That's correct.......

WE WILL NOT HAVE IT!
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
American Office ( i think that is?..) is crap compared to the english one

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Actually it's way better.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
You've been here for 4 months. You haven't seen shit.

And why do you add your name at the end of your post? No one gives a fuck what it is, except for the fact that it rhymes with bitch.

...geez, within my first month i realized the pattern of the pit. i know i havent been here forever, but it wasn't that hard to figure out. mostly everybody is an elitist asshole who hate elitist assholes. i don't care though, because i'm probably an elitist asshole myself. the thing is that i find the people here (yes, even the elitist assholes) to be very funny and witty (and sometimes it's because they're elitist assholes). you gotta find out why you're here i guess. i just love the sense of humor here (and the elitist asshole-y-ness makes me feel at home i guess...)
Last edited by Iivewire at Oct 5, 2009,
Quote by Iivewire
...geez, within my first month i realized the pattern of the pit. i know i havent been here forever, but it wasn't that hard to figure out. mostly everybody is an elitist asshole who hate elitist assholes. i don't care though, because i'm probably an elitist asshole myself. the thing is that i find the people here (yes, even the elitist assholes) to be very funny and witty (and sometimes it's because they're elitist assholes). you gotta find out why you're here i guess. i just love the sense of humor here (and the elitist asshole-y-ness makes me feel at home i guess...)

I'm not an elitist, I'm just better than everyone else.

If I only thought i was better, then I would be an elitist.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I'm not an elitist, I'm just better than everyone else.

If I only thought i was better, then I would be an elitist.

but of course..i mean..you have to be right... considering you're better than everybody else...also..smarter, and way more attractive

i wish i were you
Quote by Iivewire
but of course..i mean..you have to be right... considering you're better than everybody else...also..smarter, and way more attractive

i wish i were you

See, I don't actually think like that, I just project that confidence so it makes you feel inferior.

"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
See, I don't actually think like that, I just project that confidence so it makes you feel inferior.

.....i do feel inferior

Quote by metallicafan616

...........you make me sad
Quote by Iivewire
your sig makes me want to microwave my underwear.

(Invalid img)

And post a video.

Why've I used Courage wolf for all my posts today?
Last edited by EmancipatedSoul at Oct 5, 2009,
Quote by EmancipatedSoul
(Invalid img)

And post a video.

Why've I used Courage wolf for all my posts today?

although i dont have a video camera....i have a web cam though...illl take pics (not the naked part though..)

liveEDIT: how long should i microwave them for though? also i already microwaved my shoes and made the room smell bad, so i dont think my roomate will be too happy

oh well
Last edited by Iivewire at Oct 5, 2009,
Quote by metallicafan616

The American one has been miles better since they haven't had to regurgitate Gervais' rubbish.
Quote by Iivewire

although i dont have a video camera....i have a web cam though...illl take pics (not the naked part though..)

liveEDIT: how long should i microwave them for though? also i already microwaved my shoes and made the room smell bad, so i dont think my roomate will be too happy

oh well

I wouldn't recommend it to be honest. Shoes might not burn because the material is tougher, but underwear; you'll probably burn your microwave.
Make sure to stand behind the door.