I decided I'm going to do the Ironman in Hawaii in 2 years, training starts tomorrow! Any ideas or thoughts?
maybe im pessimistic, but i think your chances are pretty stark.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe

Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Have you run a marathon yet? If you finished in under 3 hours, then maybe you have a shot.
Quote by Zugunruhe

Oh dear, very good.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Zugunruhe

pretty much made my day lol
As a member of a Sabbath tribute band, I do Ironman all the time.
I'd advise you to go for it, but it shouldn't take 2 years to get it tight, more like 2 months max.

My uncle does regular triathalons all the time and he went to austria last year to do a half-iron man, and he said it was one of the hardest things he has ever done. So a full iron man, would be seriosuly beyond your reach unless you take your training beyond seriously.
Quote by .The_Axis.
I decided I'm going to do the Ironman in Hawaii in 2 years, training starts tomorrow! Any ideas or thoughts?

The best advice? Have an early night ... and get used to having them. There'll be no more sitting up on the computer until the wee hours if you want to get up for your morning routine.
My friend's mom runs Iron Man and Iron Woman every year. She trains every day for it and has been for years and years. You have to have some serious dedication if you don't want to die.