I bloody well got drunk enough to leave the pub with a cougar exactly twice my age two weeks ago and she wont leave me alone, never ever txt for a ride off the phone of the girl you just had your time with, she took my mothers number off her phone from the sent message and proceeded to text her the next dad which my mother found rather amusing and gave her my number, two bloody weeks of calls and txt even though i told her to **** off i was drunk and dont remember a thing....

So basically anyone else done stupid things drinking with the guys from work?
I would like to say yes but i have no recollection and from what the work boys have told me, not exactly pretty
old women goin' for younger men = cougar

(well that's what I heard)
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by rhode2nowere
wow. that is one whole sentence.

I find the need for paragraphs in rants obsolete (or some better word if i wasnt drinking)
Who hasn't done stuff like that?

I mean..SERIOUSLY.

Though really, what the hell man you're mother picks you up from the place you boned a chick? That's kinda asking for problems.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
What on earth did you just say?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Kneusje
Who hasn't done stuff like that?

I mean..SERIOUSLY.

Though really, what the hell man you're mother picks you up from the place you boned a chick? That's kinda asking for problems.

Hell i live at home (cheap rent) and cant legally drive, though dont think i would be able to drive at all anyway in that state....
Quote by webbtje
Cougar is a silly term for an older woman. What's wrong with MILF.

MILF is one i would like to **** to not one i got drunk and ****ed (meaning that i got drunk, not that i got her drunk)
i guess we're supposed to pretend we're impressed. ill try my best to fake it.

*concentrates*

Way to go, man!

*collapses from exhaustion*
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Bobby-Dean
MILF is one i would like to **** to not one i got drunk and ****ed (meaning that i got drunk, not that i got her drunk)
Ahh, so a cougar becomes a MILF around pint number 8 then?
the pit demands pics
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by Zugunruhe
i guess we're supposed to pretend we're impressed. ill try my best to fake it.

*concentrates*

Way to go, man!

*collapses from exhaustion*

If i wanted to impress people i wouldve said she was rich and that i was still doing her for another guitar, i live in New Zealand, the hot girls are barely average in truth and the old ones make you think of biker chicks with flat tits and pussys that look like theyre made out of elephant hide
Quote by GArrigan
the pit demands pics

If i had i would post, after burning out my eyes and claiming jesus got it easy
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Ahh, so a cougar becomes a MILF around pint number 8 then?

A cougar can be the mother of a MILF, so errr
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Bobby-Dean
If i wanted to impress people i wouldve said she was rich and that i was still doing her for another guitar, i live in New Zealand, the hot girls are barely average in truth and the old ones make you think of biker chicks with flat tits and pussys that look like theyre made out of elephant hide

*concentrates*

wow, thats awesome, man!

*passes out*
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
*concentrates*

wow, thats awesome, man!

*passes out*

Bleh ill take your qoute for its word and say ****it
Quote by Bobby-Dean
proceeded to text her the next dad.

What?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Like a MILF.... but male.

Oh ok, but i would imagine there must have been one dad before this as he said "the next dad", so somewhere between meeting a cougar and telling it to **** off, there was a dad involved somewhere, and there will be another one in the near future.

If David Lynch was reading this, i think his head will explode.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
Oh ok, but i would imagine there must have been one dad before this as he said "the next dad", so somewhere between meeting a cougar and telling it to **** off, there was a dad involved somewhere, and there will be another one in the near future.

...damn pencil filaments everywhere.
Quote by donender

He must be a DILF magnet.