I admit, I'm posting this out of lazyness...

Anyone know what acoustic pickups Adam McKee uses? Thanks.
Andy McKee you mean? I think he mostly uses K&K Sound Pickups.

I saw him live a few months ago and he had a really warm, natural tone - no 'quack' like you usually get with electros. Also a very nice fella, he sat in the bar for about an hour after the gig chatting to everyone.
Quote by kyle62
Andy McKee you mean? I think he mostly uses K&K Sound Pickups.

I saw him live a few months ago and he had a really warm, natural tone - no 'quack' like you usually get with electros. Also a very nice fella, he sat in the bar for about an hour after the gig chatting to everyone.

****, you're right, Andy McKee... someone was talking in my ear while I was typing. I think that's where I got "Adam" from. K&K? thanks man!
Im seeing him live next month, ill try to talk to him after the show, seems like a cool dude (in the meantime someone will answer, but oh well.)
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai
Im seeing him live next month, ill try to talk to him after the show, seems like a cool dude (in the meantime someone will answer, but oh well.)

first hand knowledge is always welcome! and yes, he does seem like a cool dude! I'd love to make it out to one of his shows. I think I speak for most UGers when I say there comes a time when you realize it's ok to not be the next Dimebag or Van Halen. Watching McKee makes that moment come very quickly, though he somehow makes it a painless, infact enjoyable, experience.

Have fun at the show, and let me know what he's using!