Hello,

I'm very interested in an online collaboration with a vocalist in the hard rock genre. I am a guitarist/bassist/songwriter and have around 5 tracks that I have written, recorded, and produced. Problem is I haven't had any luck finding a local vocalist. And, I don't have vocal training and dislike my voice for this project.

I am posting a link to some of the tracks, rough mixed, for you to listen to. If anyone is interested in collaborating, I am interested in 50/50 rights. I can't spend money, otherwise I would look for a hired studio vocalist. I want to retain rights to the music and any lyrics/melodies I submit, you retain rights to any lyrics/melodies you submit, and we both get to share the tracks (share, not sell) anywhere we please.

The catch: you need to have recording capabilities. I will send you the tracks, you record multiple takes of each song, send me back the files, I mix them in and send you the final mix/CD and we both have a cool EP type thing in our portfolio!

Please let me know if interested, this music has been worked over for a great deal of time and it deserves to have voice in it!

Link (if it does not work, disable pop-up blockers):
http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/1873808

Tracks "Under Fire", "Soon To Be Lovers", and "Destroy This" are 3 of the 5 tracks I'm looking to work with.

Thank You!
what kinda vocalist are you looking for ?
I mean ...some sort of example of a well known singer's voice would paint a better
picture of what you have in mind...

are you looking for a more melodic singer ...or just someone who can scream his guts out ?
are you particular about what kinda voice you want the singer to have ? baritone , tenor ?
Quote by inlovewithmusic
what kinda vocalist are you looking for ?
I mean ...some sort of example of a well known singer's voice would paint a better
picture of what you have in mind...

are you looking for a more melodic singer ...or just someone who can scream his guts out ?
are you particular about what kinda voice you want the singer to have ? baritone , tenor ?

I'm looking for a powerful voice that can sing melodically, but with power and force, and maybe a little grit sometimes. Not really looking for a full on screamer, but perhaps some when called for.

I'm thinking radio hard rock vocals like Chevelle, Shinedown, Alter Bridge, etc.

As for range, similar to those mentioned above. Baritone is out. I only have a few ideas as for vocals/melodies for a few tracks, so I'd either need help with some lyrics, or just ask the singer to write and sing everything (my lyrics tend to suck!).

Hope that answers your questions.

Thanks.
nice songs. all the intruments are nice and tight. your voice on "break me down" sounds kind of like the guy from linkin park? sounds to me like you got something good.
Quote by drivethru73
nice songs. all the intruments are nice and tight. your voice on "break me down" sounds kind of like the guy from linkin park? sounds to me like you got something good.

The voice there was a high school friend who is no longer in the area! That song is about 3 years old now. Bummer he left, as with some more training, I'm sure his voice would have worked for this project.
im looking to join an online band as a lead singer
ive often been told i sound like amy lee from evanescence? dont know whether itd be good for your kind of music, but im here if you need me