hey guys,

I need some advice on finger training, so when i move lets say my third finger my fourth will not move.
put your finger tips on a table and lift your 1st and 3rd without movine the others, then do the 2nd and 4th.
Quote by innertom
put your finger tips on a table and lift your 1st and 3rd without movine the others, then do the 2nd and 4th.

cheers bro, will do.
there are other finger independence expercises you can do.
theres one where you play a rock chord with finger 1 and 3. then you play it a fret higher with 2 and 4. and so on

a34124523
e12342345..... as high as you want then go backwards

and

a132435
e314253...
--1-0-2-0-3-0-4-0-4-0-3-0-2-0-1-0-1...etc

do that on any string and substitute the tab into any postition on the neck on any string aslong as you are getting a open string between fretted notes...make it part of your warmup.
It seems to me that you have your wrist low. You put yourself in a position of weakness in relation to the keys.

You have difficulty keeping your fingers out of the way while you play, because your wrist is pulling them down towards the keys. This provokes a terrible tension in your hand and wrist, and I dare say going right up to your shoulder and neck.

It's impossible to completely isolate your ring finger and pinky movements from each other because they share a tendon. However, there's still a great deal you can do to improve finger independence. The spider exercises are great (mixing up the finger order, the straight 1-2-3-4 doesn't help that much with finger independence), especially the 1 note per string version.
As said above, you can't completely isolate the movements of the third and fourth finger, but you can move them separately using the muscles of the palm.

Put your hand as a fist on a tabletop, with your third finger sticking out. Now try and lift just that finger...

...the answer is, you can't. Its the design of the hand

I have lots of exercises on my website for this kind of thing, in fact I'm always trying to improve my own finger independance...