Which is the best Metal guitar amp between 15W-30W?I play mostly metal and i would like a heavy sound but also a good clean tone.I play iron maiden In flames all that remains and a bit of nu metal stuff.
This question has been asked hundreds of times. Use the search bar to see the recommendations.
Metal amps are usually of higher wattage as you don't really want much power amp saturation as it kind of muddies the sound.

The only 'metal' amps I can think of in that wattage would be the Krank Rev. Jr. or one of those Randall RM15 amps with a metal module.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
U arent going to find many good high gain tube amps at that wattage. The Mesa Mark V is switchable from 10w to 45w to 90w but dont think that at 10w you can dime the volume in your bedroom. That thing is freakin loud! If you want a solid state amp then a line 6 spider should do fine, and they come in that wattage.
-Ibanez js1200
-Epiphone Les Paul w/ Invader in bridge
-Alvarez acoustic
-Orange Thunderverb 50w w/ 1x12 cab
-Vox Satchurator
-Ibanez ts-9
-Pod x3
-Apple Logic Studio

www.purevolume.com/stoplooklisten
I could go on and on....and on...and on.

Be specific.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Quote by Adrian89
budget?

+1
Quote by lespaul90
U arent going to find many good high gain tube amps at that wattage. The Mesa Mark V is switchable from 10w to 45w to 90w but dont think that at 10w you can dime the volume in your bedroom. That thing is freakin loud! If you want a solid state amp then a line 6 spider should do fine, and they come in that wattage.

God, how many times must we go over this. There are so many better choices for an amp than a spider, in that price range even.

Vypyr 15- $100 USD
Cube 15- $100 USD
Micro Cube (5 watts?)- $130 USD
Blackstar HT-5 (5W tube)- $400 USD
Vox AC4 (4W tube)- $200 USD
The list goes on.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

250, get any 5 watt valve amp plus an OD, check the craiglist for small amps
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/