I've just uploaded my first mp3 on UG. Its also the first time Im recording music at home, the sound's decent I think for the most bit.
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Sorry, didnt know, if a mod could please post this in the correct forum...
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Quote by hitman_47
Sorry, didnt know, if a mod could please post this in the correct forum...

I'm going to report it so it can be moved, but I'll give it a listen and go to your profile while I'm at it.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Thanks Zach, appreciate it ... any feedback at all is welcome
Quote by jpnyc

Last edited by hitman_47 at Oct 5, 2009,
i would like to applaud the un-named mod who moved it to the wrong part of R&R (i know who you are)

ill try to give it a listen later though
Production wasn't terrible for a home recording, depends a lot on what equipment you had. Playing was good. The song itself, if you wrote it, is incredible. I really like the part that kicks in at two minutes. Good job, and thanks for sharing!

Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Yes, I wrote the song. I just figured out how to record stuff yesterday actually. Used a PC mike, some free software and thats about it...
Quote by jpnyc

Stellar, then

Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break