google 'nu metal'

don't thank me....really.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nu_metal_bands
Mudvayne and Coal Chamber come to mind, the former being far better and the latter being pretty aweful.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Last edited by alkalineweeman at Oct 5, 2009,
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Broccoli?

Nice
Or maybe some Brussel Sprouts
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Muse.

You did not just say that!!!
How are Muse like Korn?? Seriously WTH?
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
carrots
andy mckee

Crack the skye amazing album of 2009

"No reason to get excited." The thief he kindly spoke, "There are many here among us, who feel that life is but a joke."
Quote by webbtje
Morbid Angel.

*reported*

you reported yourself for spamming? cool, i'll do it too.

edit: I reported you. Don't we all feel a lot better now?
Quote by PrideDemon
You did not just say that!!!
How are Muse like Korn?? Seriously WTH?

Someone got trolled hard. Anyway, take your butt to the nu-metal forum.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by GaijinFoot
you reported yourself for spamming? cool, i'll do it too.

edit: I reported you. Don't we all feel a lot better now?

Or perhaps I reported the thread for being in the wrong forum, Mr. Einstein.
Older Mudvayne sounds eerily like Korn. Seriously, it kinda freaked me out one day, haha.
Quote by webbtje
Or perhaps I reported the thread for being in the wrong forum, Mr. Einstein.

*sigh*

The point I was making is that you reported a thread, yet you made a comment in it.
Don't you think that is a bit of a double standard? reporting a thread so no one can post, yet make a comment yourself.

Either report the thread and shut up or post something.
You can't have both.
Quote by GaijinFoot
*sigh*

The point I was making is that you reported a thread, yet you made a comment in it.
Don't you think that is a bit of a double standard? reporting a thread so no one can post, yet make a comment yourself.

You can't have both.

Sure he can. You aren't the boss of the internet. Go away tough guy.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are sort of similar.
Quote by GaijinFoot
*sigh*

You can't have both.

Since you appear to have blocked me from your profile for some cunning reason or other:

I posted that I reported the thread so that tits like you might refrain from keeping it at the top of the forum. That's the fucking point of the two-minute window - people don't post after a thread has been reported, but they can't know that it has been unless the reporter says so.

If I feel like putting some sort of an attempt at terrible humour in there, which happens to mortally offend you, then boo hoo. Cry to someone else, I really couldn't give a flying toss.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
The Red Hot Chili Peppers are sort of similar.

And vastly superior.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by webbtje
Since you appear to have blocked me from your profile for some cunning reason or other:

I posted that I reported the thread so that tits like you might refrain from keeping it at the top of the forum. That's the fucking point of the two-minute window - people don't post after a thread has been reported, but they can't know that it has been unless the reporter says so.

If I feel like putting some sort of an attempt at terrible humour in there, which happens to mortally offend you, then boo hoo. Cry to someone else, I really couldn't give a flying toss.

??
I haven't blocked you. I don't even bother with the profile thing.
It's a double standard though. And the fact you're crying about threads being at the top while your tears bump them proves the point.
I'm surprised there hasn't been that much flaming on Korn yet
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398