so now im in a school with only like 400 students 9-12
but next year i might be going to a different school that has over 2000 students 11-12 grade will this be a shock to me.
and whats are the differences of a small vs large school.

edit: add school stories for ****s and giggles
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
Just harder to make friends and remember people. You'll see new faces everyday
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
its supposed to be a very good place i dont suspect crime its just big because its a tech high school.
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
There's a bigger chance of a riot, or worse, spontaneous song and dance routines.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
In a big school there is less of the whole Clique thing. Groups mesh and overlap all over the place. My high school had about 4000 people (like 5 or 6 middle schools fed into it) and there was very little of the exclusion that my friends that went to smaller schools talked about.
Quote by jfreyvogel
In a big school there is less of the whole Clique thing. Groups mesh and overlap all over the place. My high school had about 4000 people (like 5 or 6 middle schools fed into it) and there was very little of the exclusion that my friends that went to smaller schools talked about.

My school had around 400 people in it, my class graduated with around 80, and it was the opposite for me. My small school had very loosely defined cliques, and everybody was at least respectful. There are no clique based nightmare stories from my high school career...
Quote by Kensai
There's a bigger chance of a riot, or worse, spontaneous song and dance routines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3QPf7pmo88&feature=related
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by Kensai

The architecture of my uni was designed back in the 60s to prevent riots. There's no real area for mass congregation, just a long concourse, all of the buildings have massive amounts of steps leading up to them, and there's canopy over the concourse where tear gas can be sprayed from. There are also >kilometre long secret tunnels under the entire campus.

We have about 22,000 people though
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
They DESIGN schools to prevent riots? I couldn't imagine anyone EVER rioting here. Unless it's like the black Muslim population. For some reason, they're the only group of Canadians who can rally together.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by Ur all $h1t
The architecture of my uni was designed back in the 60s to prevent riots. There's no real area for mass congregation, just a long concourse, all of the buildings have massive amounts of steps leading up to them, and there's canopy over the concourse where tear gas can be sprayed from. There are also >kilometre long secret tunnels under the entire campus.

We have about 22,000 people though

Not a proper university, then. You want one of these bad boys.
Quote by rock_star77
They DESIGN schools to prevent riots? I couldn't imagine anyone EVER rioting here. Unless it's like the black Muslim population. For some reason, they're the only group of Canadians who can rally together.

Yep. To be fair though it's the biggest university in the state and we have rioted before, even with the campus design.
They're currently redesigning it so that it is no longer going to be designed like that.
Quote by MightyAl
Not a proper university, then. You want one of these bad boys.

Nah, I like having space and stuff.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Yep. To be fair though it's the biggest university in the state and we have rioted before, even with the campus design.
They're currently redesigning it so that it is no longer going to be designed like that.
Nah, I like having space and stuff.

What's a quadrangle if not spacious?

Plus, there's the anatomy museum to the right of the picture, with it's collection of mutant foetus skeletons and pickled boabies.
I currently attend a school with about 900 kids per grade, I used to go to a school with about half that per grade. With the bigger schools you probably won't end up knowing half the kids while in the smaller ones you end up knowing more people.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398