I'm at a point with my guitar playing that I'm comfortable I can play anything I want. I've also already worked on being able to sing and play at the same time. The thing I have to work on now is actually singing the right notes and projecting. I never thought it would be this hard, but I've been trying to sing fairly easy songs like Bleeder by Alkaline trio and for some reason I just can't hit any of the notes and it always sounds like I'm just talking instead of singing.

I'm not trying to be an amazing singer, I just want to be able to hit the right notes. How can I practice this? It's all really confusing and frustrating to me. How do I start?
unfortunately the answer to this is the same as the answer for how to get better at everything, you just gotta practice. but it helps if you have the song AND the lyrics totally down and memorized before, at least the guitar so that you can just play that without thinking and focus on the singing. try practicing on easier open chord songs first, then move up to singing while playing riffs, practice makes perfect.
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15