I just bought a Fender Deluxe VM. I havent seen many threads about this amp so i thought it deserved some creds since i am very satisfied with it. First I bought a Peavey Classic 30 which i returned due to tube rattle. I know about the tube tamer but after i tried the Deluxe VM I just didnt feel like returning to the Classic 30. The C30 had nice distortion but the cleans on the Deluxe VM sounds much better imo. I also tried a VC30 briefly but i didnt care for the distortion.

I think that the Deluxe VM does nice cleans and the distortion sounds good to me aswell. I play a Gibson LP Special with 490R & 498T pickups. The effects sounds descent aswell. I have a GT8 which is connected with 4CM but i find myself using the GT8 only to control volume.

Also the amp came with a cover and a footswitch to control gain, reverb, delay and chorus.

Fender Deluxe VM, great value for your money imo!
Gear:
Gibson LP Special Faded
Fender Deluxe VM
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss GT-8
Quote by wanner
I just bought a Fender Deluxe VM. I havent seen many threads about this amp so i thought it deserved some creds since i am very satisfied with it. First I bought a Peavey Classic 30 which i returned due to tube rattle. I know about the tube tamer but after i tried the Deluxe VM I just didnt feel like returning to the Classic 30. The C30 had nice distortion but the cleans on the Deluxe VM sounds much better imo. I also tried a VC30 briefly but i didnt care for the distortion.

I think that the Deluxe VM does nice cleans and the distortion sounds good to me aswell. I play a Gibson LP Special with 490R & 498T pickups. The effects sounds descent aswell. I have a GT8 which is connected with 4CM but i find myself using the GT8 only to control volume.

Also the amp came with a cover and a footswitch to control gain, reverb, delay and chorus.

Fender Deluxe VM, great value for your money imo!

VM??
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
^Vintage Modified.

BTW, this thread is worthless. We need pics NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
^Vintage Modified.

BTW, this thread is worthless. We need pics NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, never heard of these...

PICS!
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Hmmm, never heard of these...

PICS!

From what I've heard it's basically a higher wattage Super Champ XD. I haven't seen one in any stores yet though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs

I really like this amp. We had one in the shop new, but it had what seemed like a tube issue. When it worked, it was great but we had to send it back for repair. We should have another in soon. The gain is usable for classic rock stuff and has great cleans. Some of the effects were limited in function, like the SCXD and VCXD are. But usable as well.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Sorry, if I had a camera i would take some photos .
Gear:
Gibson LP Special Faded
Fender Deluxe VM
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss GT-8