hey guys, so its my 14th birthday this weekend and my parent are willing to spend £150
($240) on me. so i don't no what to get, im happy with my guitar and amp. i have cases and gig bags. so i really don't no what to get. i originally wanted emg's installed but their to expensive

so ideas on what i could get?
multipack of strings
floor tuner
wireless guitar system i.e: sennheiser freeport
video camera i.e: flip video hd ultra
recording interface?

perhaps you could tell us what amp you have so we can suggest pedals?
Boss RC-2 Loop Station, THE coolest piece of gear (other than guitar/amp) I ever bought.

The RC-20 would be better, but about $20 over the budget.

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Last edited by jonmo1 at Oct 5, 2009,
A couple sets of strings. Tuner/Metronome combo. Effect pedal (maybe a Boss Blues Driver, which I think should be standard guitar equipment). Guitar Care Kit.

You may even have some money left over.
Last edited by jfreyvogel at Oct 5, 2009,
+1 for loop station
THIS IS THE JAPANESE KABUKI ROCK!!!!
Ibanez RG1550 w/ BKP nailbombs
Aria Magna series w/ Dimarzio SD
Blackstar HT 5
Fender FM210R
Ibanez DE7
Keeley/Boss BD2
Line 6 floor pod
Are your parents like rich? I get a $25 gift card.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
Are your parents like rich? I get a $25 gift card.

lol were not bad of

dad - retired
mum - school meals
=]
save it? Add that to your christmas money (assuming you get a similar amount for christmas) and you could probably get something very nice indeed.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
£150? An hour and a bit with a hooker obviously

If you cant think of anything to buy straightaway, save it and buy some top class shizz
i find it a bit disturbing that you know the going rate for a hooker...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i find it a bit disturbing that you know the going rate for a hooker...

How do YOU know that's the going rate??

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
happy early Bday

9today is mine
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Happy Bday man

ummmm, my advice is, ask your parents if you can save it, combine it with you Xmas present, Sell your bandit at Xmas time and buy something ace with the $700.
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
Quote by R.D
Happy Bday man

ummmm, my advice is, ask your parents if you can save it, combine it with you Xmas present, Sell your bandit at Xmas time and buy something ace with the $700.

This ^
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by jonmo1
How do YOU know that's the going rate??

i assumed he knew considering he had suggested a very specific amount of time with one...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by aqone
ads deleted

STFU, could someone report him?

I don't know how to
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo