I wasn't sure if this was the right place, but it's worth a try I guess.

I have one spare ticket to Bigelf/Unexpect/Opeth/Dream Theater (a friend dropped out) at the Manchester Apollo, for Friday (9th October) and I was wondering if anyone was interested.

The ticket cost £30 plus booking fees, and I wouldn't wanna go TOO much under that. I'd be happy to meet you at the venue and give you the ticket myself I don't think there'd be time to post it now..

Anyway, this is just my desperate attempt at not losing out on £30, so please say if you're interested or you know anyone that might be
Dammit, Opeth and Dream Theater on the same line up, wish i could afford to get to Manchester.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
Dammit, Opeth and Dream Theater on the same line up, wish i could afford to get to Manchester.

Where are you? You should definitely try, Dream Theater are apparently recording the Wither video there
Quote by undecided1993
Where are you? You should definitely try, Dream Theater are apparently recording the Wither video there

Don't even mention that song... I can't believe they're going to play that in London, I don't see what's special about it, it's so.. average.
Quote by Vitor_vdp
Don't even mention that song... I can't believe they're going to play that in London, I don't see what's special about it, it's so.. average.

Mreh, it's average for Dream Theater, I guess. It's pretty though!

I'm still up for being in the video though
Quote by Vitor_vdp
What just happened to my posts, what the hell.
They should make a video for A Nightmare to Remember.

Yeah, I did wonder why you were quoting yourself.

Well, either way, buy my ticket It's taking me 4 hours to get to Manchester but i'm still going, haha, I think you should too!
Quote by Vitor_vdp
The problem is my parents would never let me do that, I'm already travelling from the fricking Middle East to London just for the concert. Yes, I'm a 16 old, so what?

Haha, you're coming from the middle east?! ..What?
Quote by Vitor_vdp
From Dubai most precisely. That's how much I love Dream Theater.

Well, i'm still travelling for 4 hours. I'm going for Opeth though
Quote by undecided1993
Well, i'm still travelling for 4 hours. I'm going for Opeth though

what songs you think they're likely to play. Because I don't know much of their stuff, and I'd like to recognize the songs they play.
And how's Unexpect, any good?
Quote by Vitor_vdp
what songs you think they're likely to play. Because I don't know much of their stuff, and I'd like to recognize the songs they play.
And how's Unexpect, any good?

Eeerm, i'm gonna guess
The Lotus Eater
Master's Apprentices
Ghost of Perdition
Demon of The Fall
Heir Apparent

And apparently they've also started playing Windowpane, Hex Omege and Reverie/Harlequin Forest.

Well, i've only listened to them briefly, but from what i've heard they are weeeird. They seem pretty unusual though, so i've just ordered an album of theirs. I imagine they'd be pretty good live, the song I heard was basically pretty much everything thrown into a song, haha.
Quote by Vitor_vdp
oh, great, I know most of those songs, apart from Ghost of Perdition and Hex Omege.

Awesome Aren't they playing anywhere nearer you than London..?
Quote by Vitor_vdp
Nope. If you think about it, it's not that far. It's 6 hours by plane.

Yeah that's kinda far..
saw this trio last year in Vancouver BC...DT rocked...the others were MEH
Quote by mrrman
saw this trio last year in Vancouver BC...DT rocked...the others were MEH

Even Opeth?