the title says it all..what is the stranges looking pedal you ever saw? pictures are welcome!
This threads been done before. But here you go.

E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs

Moollon makes some cool looking Pedals.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Metasonix are ridiculous. My favourite thus far:

Quote by mmolteratx

I'm making a couple of stompboxes in the next few days, and I've sorted out some pretty cool/stylised decals for them. I'll post pics when they're sorted.
Quote by Mathamology
Metasonix are ridiculous. My favourite thus far:

I'm making a couple of stompboxes in the next few days, and I've sorted out some pretty cool/stylised decals for them. I'll post pics when they're sorted.

Do post! (gutshots, too, maybe? )

Have you seen Metasonix's F*cking F*cker?
Quote by Rutch

isen't it an amp..looks great...no idea how it sounds
Quote by hitl
isen't it an amp..looks great...no idea how it sounds

Yeah, it's an "amp"...

I've heard a few demos, but never got the chance to actually plug into one.

I haven't been out to NAMM in a while, so I don't know if these guys ever brought one out or not.

There is a demo at their website http://www.metasonix.com/ under g-100 guitar amplifier.
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS
That muff clone that IbanezPshyco got a few weeks ago. Can't remember whatit's called

The Pro Tone Ram Skull?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs

Win
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
^^^There's more, but I don't think I can post them here...

The g-1000 has a cartoon rabbit sticking a guitar neck into his ass while jerking off on one knob, and eating out the "crotch" of a flying V on another.

Even the owner's manuals are hilarious:

DETAILED SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: All the safety and operation instructions must be read before the G-1000 is
operated. If you don't read and HEED them, you are a MORON and you deserve to be RAPED BY NICOLE
RITCHIE. She'll probably use a dead chihuahua.

POWER CORD PROTECTION: Power supply cords should be routed so that they are not likely to be walked on or
pinched by items placed upon or against them. Don't burn your house down, child molester.

WARNING: to reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do not expose the Butt Probe to
rain or moisture. (DO NOT STICK IT UP YOUR BUTT!!! It won't fit!)

WHAT IT DOES [UP YOUR BUTT]
The Butt Probe is basically three very WRONG vacuum tubes and a bad filter, plus
a fairly complex power supply. There is nothing else in the box. You won't get
anything more, as there's no ROOM left for MIDI crap or digital ****. Eat me.
Quote by Rutch
Do post! (gutshots, too, maybe? )

I will do, still waiting on a few parts, then I'll get the little feckers done. Ahhh, the joys of being unemployed.

As for gut shots, I could take a few although they'll probably not be anything special. I'm making a feedback loop, a simple volume box (switches between two different volumes, might put it in my VK's effect loop to act as a master volume) and, perhaps more interestingly some, kind of tone-decoder-based ring-mod.

Once all the parts come I'll start myself a new thread in GB&A.

Quote by kyle62

I really like this pedal, good job