OK, so we use one of those online questionnaires to make an 'amp choice' quiz where you select options for all the usual things we ask (budget, genre, tubed/ss, how loud etc...) and it will give them several options with link to the manufacturers websites.
If you're with me, start posting all the questions and amps you'd like to see in the quiz and we'll finalize it. I will handle the making of it. If you don't like the idea tell me why!!
It could work, but a lot of the questions would be somewhat in depth, more than a noob would understand.
For example: "Saturated sound or unsaturated?" It took me over a year to figure out what that meant, and I still wouldn't be able to explain it to someone. :/
Another problem would be the UG Bandwagon. People would bandwagon and argue to no end that the Blackstar BT-5 would fit for anything, even though it obviously doesn't.
But I like the idea, and I'm fairly sure it could work out.
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
OK, so we use one of those online questionnaires to make an 'amp choice' quiz where you select options for all the usual things we ask (budget, genre, tubed/ss, how loud etc...) and it will give them several options with link to the manufacturers websites.
If you're with me, start posting all the questions and amps you'd like to see in the quiz and we'll finalize it. I will handle the making of it. If you don't like the idea tell me why!!

someone already made a thread exactly the same but with an actual questionare. didn't catch on.