they're going to fix my broken collar bone.

any of you guys have had surgery before?

i hope i don't get a boner while i'm passed out.

It can happen but you'd most likely be bleeding too much to get a boner.

Need blood for a boner.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I've never had surgery before. I've also only once in my life broken a bone, and that was at birth. It took them a month to find out. My parents wondered why I cried so much.

*edit*
Good luck, by the way.
Quote by Jehuty
I've never had surgery before. I've also only once in my life broken a bone, and that was at birth. It took them a month to find out. My parents wondered why I cried so much.

*edit*
Good luck, by the way.

thanks,
im getting kinda nervous.
Yeh I have had surgery many times

I had open heart surgery a few years ago
good luck. I hope you wake up with both your kidneys...
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
I've had surgery on my finger.
They installed 40% more awesome.
...4srsly though when I was younger my finger was webbed from about the joint of the last digit to the joint connected to my hand. Its pretty much all better now.
Last edited by Mudmen190 at Oct 5, 2009,
I had it when I was 2 years old.
And you can't get a boner while under the knife, your body won't be ale to do that.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
This thread will turn into an R.I.P. thread tomorrow, ok guys?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Duffman123
Yeh I have had surgery many times

I had open heart surgery a few years ago

its pretty amazing what we can achieve these days eh?
Quote by voleurz
its pretty amazing what we can achieve these days eh?

Yeh I know, the surgery sounded very complicated and complexed, I was in the surgery for a good few hours, they sawed through my ribs too
Quote by Duffman123
Yeh I know, the surgery sounded very complicated and complexed, I was in the surgery for a good few hours, they sawed through my ribs too

yeah thats brutal, what happened?

Im getting a bone graft.
you'll get such an amazing boner that it'll stop all blood flow to the area that is being operated on, the surgeons will take a picture of it, post it all over the internet and shiit.
and you'll be asleep and won't know anything about it

good luck.
Yup had surgery once, they put 3-4kg of metal(titanium)in my back. surgery lasted 7-8 hours. It's cool, you sleep, and then you wake up all drugged up
Quote by The_Casinator
I had it when I was 2 years old.
And you can't get a boner while under the knife, your body won't be ale to do that.

Wrong.
yeah thats brutal, what happened?

Im getting a bone graft.

I had a hole in my heart and if I didn't get surgery done I probably would have died in my 20's. They had to saw through my ribs to hget to my heart.
What's a bone graft?

Yup had surgery once, they put 3-4kg of metal(titanium)in my back. surgery lasted 7-8 hours. It's cool, you sleep, and then you wake up all drugged up

+1 I remember waking up and being all happy and relaxed.....

then I woke up the next day in a lot of pain
Quote by Duffman123
+1 I remember waking up and being all happy and relaxed.....

then I woke up the next day in a lot of pain

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.

warning : graphic story.

slipped off my skateboard and landed with my arm stretched out to the ground as my body went horizontal and parallel to the ground. my arm snapped underneath the weight of my body causing my radius bone to stick out of my arm. i was too bewildered at the sight of my bone showing through my skin to even cry. after 4 unsuccessful attempts to "snap" my arm back together, i had surgery.

now, i have a metal plate and bolts / screws throughout my right arm.

but, staying in the hospital was relaxing. after the surgery, they asked me what food i wanted. whatever i felt like eating, they would run out and get me it. i said "i'd like some outback steakhouse." they rushed out, got me some steak, movies, magazines, and friendly 24/7 service as i stayed overnight.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Last edited by gavincandance at Oct 5, 2009,
had surgery 4 times
its really not that bad,
you'll just be tired when you wake up and a lil sore but nothnig major at all
I never had any major stuff however during a minor surgery it was discovered that painkillers have almost no effect on me, even high doses lasting for only a few minutes. It wasn't fun.

On the subject of broken bones, I broke my wrist twice and didn't find out until just recently (years later).
Here my scar

It used to be a lot more pink and I used to get called fanny chest

Looking back on it was actually a funny insult
When i was a baby the valve in my stomach was broken so every time i ate food i would throw up. I almost died, but then i got surgery and i was all better.
ED REED BABY
I had arthroscopic surgery on my knee once. I was super nervous especially when they make you sign the piece of paper that says "the anaestehia might kill you, we don't know if it will." Everything went fine and you have nothing to worry about know.
I had 4 adult teeth removed when I was 10 under a General. You'll be fine.
No
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Good luck! you'll be ok. Don't worry.

I had surgery on my balls lol. No joke. I was playing softball in high school. I was looking around, not paying attention and the person up to bat hit a long drive into my nuts. The veins got all tangled up and I had to have surgery. It sucked big time.

Once again, good luck and don't worry too much.
Quote by Momentosis

It can happen but you'd most likely be bleeding too much to get a boner.

nice comforting skills
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE