Up for sale is my Trace Elliot stack.

Head-
Ah500-7

Cab 1-
1518C

Cab 2-
1028H

Ive roughly owned it all for a year now and sadly its not being used now as i am not in a band.

All items are in excellent condition, it has been kept in the protective sleeves that came with it when i bought it when it hasnt been used, and when it has been used it has been well looked after. It even smells new when the extract fan is blowing in the amp!

It was all bought from my local music store for £1500 as new.

Ideally, i would like £1100 for it all, but i am open to sensible offers.

I am located in Northamptonshire, England and obviously collection is preferred.

Also included in the sale will be Peavey speaker cables, and the Trace Elliot BFC-4 Foot controller - which is also in excellent condition.

If you are interested email me on here and i will get back to you as soon as i can, after emails we can arrange viewing etc.

Pictures - all found here

If any more pictures are required, contact me and i will update thread as necessary.

Cheers,
Michael.
Some people may call me tasteless, but i personally think Rickenbackers are the ugliest basses to ever land on this earth.
Bump -
Still for sale.
Some people may call me tasteless, but i personally think Rickenbackers are the ugliest basses to ever land on this earth.
Bump

STILL for sale.
Bumping again.

Come on guys.

Now open to offers.
would you be willing to split the stack?

Im kind of interested in the head. If you would split it, how much for just the head?
Im trying not to split first, sorry.

If i cant get it shifted as a full stack then i will split.

Thing is, i dont want to be left with a 2x10 cab that il have no use for apart from it being an expensive coffee table.
Bump -

Price Drop - Looking for £950 FOR EVERYTHING
Bumping agaiiinnnnnn
Ok, still for sale.

Im contemplating splitting it down now, but only if i can get buyers for EVERYTHING

Amp - £400.

1028 - £300

1518 - £280
Bumping.

Price drop to £850.

Someone must want it.
sold