So I was checking this guitar out. I liked it a lot, and they were willing to sell it new for $500. I am not sure if I should get this or another amp as my next purchase. What are you thoughts on the guitar.
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
Very good metal hard tail guitar. They recently dropped to $599 and most places will knock a hundred off of that. No hard shell case.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
My GC has it for ****ing $918

Get that **** dude... great guitar. I really want one for my next guitar. That or a MIM Tele... weird toss up, I know.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Buy that guitar man its so sick! I paid almost a grand for mine... By the way, if you can, I'd suggest you get the one with passive pickups, i got the one with emg's, and recently I went back to passive pick ups.
thanks I will probably buy it. These guys would order me a new one.
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
Quote by intentionsthere
Buy that guitar man its so sick! I paid almost a grand for mine... By the way, if you can, I'd suggest you get the one with passive pickups, i got the one with emg's, and recently I went back to passive pick ups.

at $500, you really can't complain. lol... if I saw a EC1000 for $500, I'd take what was there... color, pickups... no matter.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890
at $500, you really can't complain. lol... if I saw a EC1000 for $500, I'd take what was there... color, pickups... no matter.

I know, explaining the 'if you can' in my statement...
thanks for buying it off me joe.

Who's next, I still have a few in stock.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
Very good metal hard tail guitar. They recently dropped to $599 and most places will knock a hundred off of that. No hard shell case.

Are you sure it's the EC-1000 and not the EC-401?
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Thats cheap as hell for a 1000, if the deal is fo sho then def pick it up.
Guitars
Amps
I bought it actually from gregs020
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
Quote by gregs1020

Are you seriously selling them cuz If you are I want one
Quote by gregs1020

Surely this should be counted as advertising and therefore the user be reported. Actually I would say this is advertising.

*reported*

I never did report you I just want to see how many people get annoyed by me pretending to report you.
Quote by hminh87
Are you sure it's the EC-1000 and not the EC-401?

yea the ec1000. there are 401s in the store too.

Quote by TheBrownPenguin
Are you seriously selling them cuz If you are I want one

Most retailers have this price now, ESP dropped certain colors. White, Green and Blue. The Red and Black are still 879 I believe.

Quote by azn_guitarist25
Surely this should be counted as advertising and therefore the user be reported. Actually I would say this is advertising.
*reported*
I never did report you I just want to see how many people get annoyed by me pretending to report you.

thanks man. nobody took the bait!

it was ironic when I was ringing joe up and he mentioned the thread. small world stuff big time. joe post pics!!!
Whoa. I can't believe they're so cheap! Musician's Friend has them from $839-$879 on "sale."

sale is in quotes because whenever MF has a sale, it usually lasts until the price drops again...

Hmm. This might make me want the one in Vintage Amber or whatever it is if they drop to $600.