PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Prices are shipped/paypal'd in the continental US. I'm open to reasonable cash/trade offers.

Only trades right now:
Diamond Compressor
Pedal Power 2+
Boss OD-3 in not-bad condition

http://photobucket.com/stopreferencing

Tech 21 DLA w/tap tempo - played with it for like, an hour. Timefactor incoming, trying to downsize. In original box, etc. - $170

MJM Britbender - terrific condition, great tonebender sounds, need the funds $140

MJM 3-knob Britbender - also terrific condition, also need the funds $140

EHX Wiggler - In fine condition, with PSA. Warm, tube trem. $130

Empress Super Delay - In fine condition. Have delay coming out my ears at the moment. Includes PSA. $375

zvex Fuzz Probe - c.2001 in pretty good shape, older/more desirable spam-can transistors, sounds great, just not using. Includes original back plate AND power plate. $310

Analog Sample Rate Reducer - Similar to the Bugbrand Bugcrusher, does the 8-bit-style sounds alright. Gold swirly paint. $120

Monsterpiece Classic/NPN - two fuzz-faces, one germanium, one silicon. Sounds awesome. Purple paintjob. $120

Keeley-modded Ibanez AD-9 - the one with all the mods - mix exp jack, rate exp jack (glide tempo, really cool), improved fidelity, true-bypass, and that neat oscillation switch. These are $400 new. This one, yours for $240

Large Beaver - Built to Violet Ram's Head Big Muff specs (different specs than they give you parts/instructions for in the kit), fancy cap substitutions, sounds neat. $100

Ronsound Flender - Fender Blender clone, gets way closer to the original than the reissue. $130

Lovetone Ringstinger clone - "Beesting." Matrix Ring Modulator and Octave Fuzz. Does lots of awesome weird stuff. $300

Death by Audio Interstellar Overdriver Supreme - still not sure about this. Lots of options, great drive sounds AND great fuzz sounds. This is the one that's $320 new. Yours for $215

BYOC Vibrato kit - This is the discontinued kit, version 2. $135

Boss HR-2 Harmonizer - I don't see too many of these around. Not-bad condition here as well. $100
Here's a bump for the updated list with price drops:

Prices are shipped/paypal'd in the continental US. I'm open to reasonable cash/trade offers.

Only trades right now:
Diamond Compressor
Pedal Power 2+
Janglebox 2
Diamond Phaser
Maxon PH-350 Rotary Phaser
Creepy Fingers Pink Elephant
I haven't tried any BJFE pedals...?

http://photobucket.com/stopreferencing

Analogman Mini-Bicomp - Ross and orange squeezer sides. Not using it at all right now. YOU use it. : ) - $205

Montgomery Appliances 77 Flanger III - Reticon SAD1024 chip, ADA sounds and more. Three stomp switches - bypass, harmonics, speed 1/speed 2. $299

MJM Britbender - terrific condition, great tonebender sounds, need the funds $125

EHX Wiggler - In fine condition, with PSA. Warm, tube trem. $120

zvex Fuzz Probe - c.2001 in pretty good shape, older/more desirable spam-can transistors, sounds great, just not using. Includes original back plate AND power plate. $310

Analog Sample Rate Reducer - Similar to the Bugbrand Bugcrusher, does the 8-bit-style sounds alright. Gold swirly paint. $120

Monsterpiece Classic/NPN - two fuzz-faces, one germanium, one silicon. Sounds awesome. Purple paintjob. $120

Keeley-modded Ibanez AD-9 - the one with all the mods - mix exp jack, rate exp jack (glide tempo, really cool), improved fidelity, true-bypass, and that neat oscillation switch. These are $400 new. This one, yours for $220

Large Beaver - Built to Violet Ram's Head Big Muff specs (different specs than they give you parts/instructions for in the kit), fancy cap substitutions, sounds neat. $90

Ronsound Flender - Fender Blender clone, gets way closer to the original than the reissue. $120

Lovetone Ringstinger clone - "Beesting." Matrix Ring Modulator and Octave Fuzz. Does lots of awesome weird stuff. $300

Death by Audio Interstellar Overdriver Supreme - Lots of options, great drive sounds AND great fuzz sounds. This is the one that's $320 new. Yours for $210

BYOC Vibrato kit - This is the discontinued kit, version 2. $135

Boss FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz - great superfuzz/beebaa tones with a great treble/bass eq - just don't need 2 at the moment $85
if i have the money next week, the wiggler WILL be mine.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
PM'd about tech 21
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808