I think those are just hex-shaped pole pieces. You can probably buy them seperately, but I have no idea where to look
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Just some screws.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
what i plan on doing is to get just one of these(just temporarily until Christmas!or until i get money for an invader)

This and i a am just replacing the bridge because its the only one i use! and i wanted to put those hex like things on the neck pickup(zebra bucker)
what neck pickup are you using?

most humbuckers have an adjustable (with the screw pole-peices) coil, and a slug coil (non-adjustable poles)
so even if you find those hex-poles for the adjustalbe coil, you won't be able to swap out the pole peices on the non-adjustable coil..
Bad idea is bad.

The combination of three ceramic magnets, over-wound coils and twelve black oxide cap screws make the Invader...

http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/electric/humbucker/progressive/sh8_invader/

They're just screws, but not sure what the metallurgy on them is. And I doubt you'll be able to put them in another pickup unless that pickup happens to be made for screws of the same diameter and threads.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
ok, well thanks! i thought about it and its just easier if i get this and put them over these(my existing neck pickup)these
would i be able to paint the bobbin with out problems? anything i should know about painting the invader's bobbin other than to tape it off?
Quote by savage94
ok, well thanks! i thought about it and its just easier if i get this and put them over these(my existing neck pickup)these
Yeah that would work. Since they're plastic, they won't affect the tone.

Quote by savage94
would i be able to paint the bobbin with out problems? anything i should know about painting the invader's bobbin other than to tape it off?
why would you paint an Invader?
You can order them in any of these colours:

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
what colour did you want?

I found black, white, and zebra here

if you can't find them online, like I said... you could always try going into a shop. if they're licensed dealer, they should have a catalogue of some kind, that would probably have al the colour option available to order
they have colored ones on ebay.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.