I actually love that song, the begining riffs are intense. Cant find anything else by them unfourtunatley.
I saw, hung out with these guys... Mallika is really nice. Overall they're a great local BDM band but I don't hear anything special about them. Also, live the instruments are tight but her voice isn't nearly as low.
anyone else?
Quote by angusfan16
I got ass-raped but your story beats mine.

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100
Yeah, these guys got a ton of publicity from Rock Band I guess. They're from my area, but I've never heard anything about them before Visions was in Rock Band. They really just aren't that great, honestly.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Quote by SovereignReaper
Hehe avatar is same as above... dio fail

Not the same, dickwad.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by SovereignReaper
Hehe avatar is same as above... dio. fail

Dio and the word. Fail cannot be in the same sentence, so fixed.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
I thought rock band was made up of classic rock and radio friendly jock jams. Hm.

I thought this was about Abnormity though. I was all excited only to be quite let down.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.