My inspiration was Paramore for this song. I was just messing around one day with some chords and a lead line from the day before, and this is what came out from it. lol
Let me know what you think. I'll comment on your song, cover, whatever you want checked out.
Attachments:
1.gp4
1.gp5
1.mid
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
thanks for your opinion.
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
Quote by andre27
Definitely has potential although it is somewhat repetitive. The drums need some work, and bars 45-50 sound a bit strange with the pauses. Just keep working on it.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1211203

thanks for the comment. i'm going to check yours out right now.
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
Hey bro.

I've never been one for this kind of music, but I do have a few suggestions.

Though it is pop/punk, don't be afraid of more variation than you have. I found myself partly relegating it to the background, though I had every intent to listen closely. The drums, simple, keep the beat, and definitely along the vein of what you're going for, so the only thing I'd do is add some more fills where you feel appropriate. The melody is actual rather catchy, but can use with a (once more) bit of variation -- I'm sure a recording played by an actual person will have more feeling to it, but electronically it sounds like it has potential.

Anyway, if I rambled, I'm sorry.
Just work on the drums and it should be fine. It's lacking cymbals.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398