Page 1 of 2
I'm really insecure about my smell. Yep, thats right, my smell. I'm of asian decent (Pakistani) and every other bloody Indian smells of curry and what not, and I like to break the trend and smell nice. I'm known as the one who smells nice.. But I have such an obsession with it that its pissing me off. I burn through **** loads of lynx, my record being 2 in a week.. In one of my classes I sit next to this ugly, smelly bitch, and by the end of the lesson the smell off her transfers onto me.. So I lynx heavily to get rid of it. Now when I'm home, and after dinner is cooked, I put my **** in my bedroom, so that the smell that overhangs won't get to my clothes (I live in a flat, after food is cooked, the smell stays there for at least a day). And whenever I smell something bad (yknow, the "typical indian smell") I lynx straight away. What can be done to not give a **** about my smell/ sto this paranoidness and not to care even if I do smell typical?

TL;DR, I am obsessed with my smell.. What can I do to stop being so paranoid?
just chill with it, people like people who smell good, but they dont like people who pour that **** on every second
Wear deoderant.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by ghandi andy
Have a shower?

I do every day of course, but then when the towel you dry with starts smelling of last nights dinner, then its time to worry. Or at least for me..
Your probably making yourself smell worse, which is conterproductie to what you are trying to achieve
it is a strange problem.. maybe you need to find an easier way to smell good so it wont seem like such a big deal to you
Stop showering?

Edit:
Also, a ****load of body spray (or whatever lynx is) will smell like crap to others in the room. Everyone hates when a classmate puts on axe because its too strong. Someone puts it on at one end of the room, and you can smell it on the other, and its a 250 student class...
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
Last edited by KiraIBZ at Oct 5, 2009,
Quote by Lollage123
I do every day of course, but then when the towel you dry with starts smelling of last nights dinner, then its time to worry. Or at least for me..

wash your towels?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by Zombee
Dude, stop eating curry.

Thats my mothers fault seeing as she does all the cooking, I make do with what she cooks or I go hungr. Going hungry would be pointless cux the smell is still there :/
Quote by sporkman7

In my school.

I do wash my towels, but the smell gets to them, so its a mxiture of washing powder and curry..
Invest in some dryer sheets. It gets rid of my smokey-marijuana smelling clothes great. So I imagine it will work on Indian just fine.
Quote by Lollage123
In my school.

I do wash my towels, but the smell gets to them, so its a mxiture of washing powder and curry..

Dont use curry powder as washing powder?
Quote by daytripper75
This man speaks the truth.
Open a window when you cook.

And for the love of god, stop using Lynx/Axeas as cologne. The stuff smells like piss and is too often used way too much. I can guarantee other people don't like the way you smell as much as you do.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Febreeze might be able to get the smell out of your clothes' fabric

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

It's better to smell like curry than like you had a bath in the entire drug store cheap fragrance aisle.
ಥ_ಥ
man, dont waste so much body spray every time. you just need to get some under your armpits and that's all. For odour, you need a perfume. So buy a Lynx perfume(i dont know if there is one) or something that matches your fragrance and spray it once or twice in the chest-neck area. And stop caring so much, if you wore that tone of spray and passed by me i would say you were a *****
It's nearly as irritating to be around the choking scent of overpowering amounts of cologne and perfume as it is to be around someone who smells bad. I would recommend looking into a deodorant such as Degree or Speed Stick that is unscented and more towards the idea of eliminating odors versus masking them.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by Lollage123
I'm really insecure about my smell. Yep, thats right, my smell. I'm of asian decent (Pakistani) and every other bloody Indian smells of curry and what not, and I like to break the trend and smell nice. I'm known as the one who smells nice.. But I have such an obsession with it that its pissing me off. I burn through **** loads of lynx, my record being 2 in a week.. In one of my classes I sit next to this ugly, smelly bitch, and by the end of the lesson the smell off her transfers onto me.. So I lynx heavily to get rid of it. Now when I'm home, and after dinner is cooked, I put my **** in my bedroom, so that the smell that overhangs won't get to my clothes (I live in a flat, after food is cooked, the smell stays there for at least a day). And whenever I smell something bad (yknow, the "typical indian smell") I lynx straight away. What can be done to not give a **** about my smell/ sto this paranoidness and not to care even if I do smell typical?

TL;DR, I am obsessed with my smell.. What can I do to stop being so paranoid?

Dude. I know exactly how you feel I'm paranoid about that stuff too.

I guess that's why we're the good smelling Pakistanis.
I'm sorry dude but some of us have bigger problems

like our small penises
LOL that'd suck if i smelt like hamburgers or pizza all my life
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
You can't smell nice. Because you're a bloody Indian. You smell of curry. Indian curry.
Quote by Captain Insano
I forgot something important here: Curry is absolutely delicious.

Remind yourself of that.

i was about to compliment your avatar but then i saw your signature...

GO HABS GO!
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Quote by TempoTantrum

Ya I know fat people would be chasing you everywhere.
K, here's what you do.

1. Stop eating so much curry. I know it's tough, I personally love it and can't blame you for it, but if it really worries you that much talk to your mom about it.

2. Stop using that much lynx.

3. But use it anyway.

4. If you shave, use cologne.

5. Realize we all have insecurities.

6. ????????

7. PROFIT!!!11!
Quote by TempoTantrum

I've heard that in the same way people from around india smell of curry because they often eat spicy food, people from western countries smell like sour milk.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
/Stop cooking curry.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
I guarantee, that much Lynx is not making you smell good. That shit should be an accent at most.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I sat next to two indian guys today in A&P and they smelled like Chicken Noodle Soup.

Bleh
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by Duffman123
I'm sorry dude but some of us have bigger problems

like our small penises

Oh, I see, you have a small penis. Wow it must be only like 8 inches or something. Sucks for you.
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
So am I.

Or am I?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"

what do i win?
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Page 1 of 2