Spare him
He will find the answer

Nothing made the least bit of sense
Clueless
Something pushed him over the fence
Suppress

Suppress...Words like the waves
Everything is now at bay
I think you could develop this a little more to make it more interesting. This looks like it could become a nice song though.
Quote by Gunslinger2009
I threw it all away
Words like paper
Was it a mistake?

Do you mean "words ON paper"? "words like paper" seems to read like words are drawn to paper, they need each other to be anything more then they are, which is pretty deep. or maybe i'm interpreting it wrong.
Your interpretation is never wrong

Whatever makes sense to you is right in your way.

The song is as it reads.
Quote by Gunslinger2009
I threw it all away
Words like paper
Was it a mistake?
Was it a mistake? Really gets the reader thinking- very open piece at this point.

Careless
Pride overwhelmed this artist
Help this
Mind that drifted the farthest careless-pride and this-mind are weird line breaks when read, could work to music though.

I threw it all away
Words like their ways
Was it a mistake?
Was it a mistake? Chorus, I assume? Seems functional, links into the verses, has rhythm... Yeah, I like.

Rare is
the sight of transgressor
Spare him
He will find the answer Briefly confused me, but in retrospect it works well lyrically. Can't find the flow in this one, as in stanza 2.

Nothing made the least bit of sense
Clueless
Something pushed him over the fence
Suppress I think this is my favourite section- clueless/suppress rhymes nicely, can see this as a pre-solo thing maybe?

Suppress...Words like the waves
Everything is now at bay I like how you related back to the words at the other end of the poem. I imagine this as a release of tension before the song fades out.

Overall: Very nice lyrics, I'd like a bit more flavour to the language in a poem- but very good as lyrics. As mentioned, I can't find a flow in 2 or 4, but if you can... go for it.

C4C is in sig if you're interested, take your pick.