Page 1 of 3
LINK

SUMMARY:

A man calls 9-1-1 because he caught an intruder in his house. He had the intruder captive at gunpoint. Cops come, shoot the homeowner 6 times. He hadn't even hung up the phone yet. The cops dragged him by his injured leg past his family and onto the hood of their cruiser. The phone was still off the hook, though, so their entire cover-up plan was recorded.

Pretty ****ed up, eh? I wonder how often cops get away with **** like this. I mean, its lucky he was still on the phone.
Don't use this as a way to attack police forces altogether. Learn some respect and know what you're getting into before you start.
im sure they do it all the time because most cops are PIGS. without their guns and badges theyre no different than anyone else, if only they knew that
Last edited by zchavez09 at Oct 5, 2009,
Did he die?

if he did then thats waaay fucked up

EDIT: you got this straight from PhilDefranco didn't you?
Last edited by DieGarbageMan at Oct 5, 2009,
Quote by bendystraw
Don't use this as a way to attack police forces altogether. Learn some respect and know what you're getting into before you start.

They've been assholes to me in most cases. Then you see the video footage of one beating the **** out of a baptist pastor, shooting a restrained person, kicking the **** out of some girl in a jail cell, etc.

Just makes you wonder how often this crap happens. I wouldn't put it past some of the guys I met, considering my experience.
That should be an easy court win...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Zombee
They've been assholes to me in most cases. Then you see the video footage of one beating the **** out of a baptist pastor, shooting a restrained person, kicking the **** out of some girl in a jail cell, etc.

Just makes you wonder how often this crap happens. I wouldn't put it past some of the guys I met, considering my experience.

One thing they have in common is that they were all humans. Humans will be humans.

I seen cops give their lives to save citizens and lost theirs just because they felt it was the right thing to do but no, lets forget about those people and focus on their corrupted counterparts.
Last edited by The Arsis at Oct 5, 2009,
Quote by bendystraw

This. Yeah, its ****ed up, but that was just them, not all cops. All the cops I've met are some of the nicest guys i know
Quote by zchavez09
im sure they do it all the time because all cops are PIGS. without their guns and badges theyre no different than anyone else, if only they knew that

Alright, Ice Cube.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
no its true, my neighbor is a cop and he tells us about the ****ed up things he does. not like that of course, but they do think they can get away with murder (so to speak) because of their gun, badge, and flashing lights
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by The Arsis
One thing they have in common is that they were all humans. Humans will be humans.

Humans that don't treat other like humans isn't some mistake like a slip of the tongue. Its a character flaw, which shouldn't be present in someone who is supposed to help me.
Quote by CTFOD
Alright, Ice Cube.

i love you

but yeah thats how i feel about it, he was just the first one to say it
Quote by SoLgEr
no its true, my neighbor is a cop and he tells us about the ****ed up things he does. not like that of course, but they do think they can get away with murder (so to speak) because of their gun, badge, and flashing lights

So do we still not know who was phone, then?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Zombee
Humans that don't treat other like humans isn't some mistake like a slip of the tongue. Its a character flaw, which shouldn't be present in someone who is supposed to help me.

How's the weather up there on your high horse?

Just because there are assholes who are police officers, doesn't mean that all police officers are bad people. How much do you want to bet that the officers who bugged you in the past have never had to pull some kid out of a car wreck?
Learn some understanding. The world doesn't fit into little packages that satisfy your sense of righteousness. For every instance of a cop abusing their authority, there are thousands that go unnoticed where a cop saves a life - in one way or another. Not to mention that they are absolutely necessary and unfortunately robots aren't advanced enough so for the time being we're stuck with humans in uniforms.
We're only strays.
Quote by zchavez09
im sure they do it all the time because all cops are PIGS. without their guns and badges theyre no different than anyone else, if only they knew that

I hate it when people say that. As long as cops are really doing their job objectively, nothing's wrong with them. How'd you feel if you were robbed and had nowhere to call to get help?
Quote by Zombee

Compare the amount of cops who give their lives for something to the amount who do something bad. Have some respect, nobody needs your pathetic little angst on this board. Regardless, a cop puts his life on the line everyday doing something that you don't have the balls to do.

How about we make a news article everytime a cop does something heroic? I guarantee there'll be a lot more articles than the ones on "corrupt" cops.

Quote by zchavez09

So make some genaralizations about a whole group of people because of some bad ones? In that case, I now declare that you're a teenage punk who likes to start crap over the computer. You'll never talk to girls and you have no friends.

Generalizing is fun.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Last edited by maidenfan15 at Oct 5, 2009,
Quote by maidenfan15

So make some genaralizations about a whole group of people because of some bad ones? In that case, I now declare that you're a teenage punk who likes to start crap over the computer. You'll never talk to girls and you have no friends.

Generalizing is fun.

thats true i meant to put most cops not all thats just a typing mistake
Quote by zchavez09

In that case, most of the people on this board are angsty teenage "hardasses," instead of just all.

Is that really better?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by zchavez09

Well, that's not true either. And BTW, it's called a typo (the typing mistake).
Quote by zchavez09

That's still a retarded generalization based on a few biased encounters you've had with police.
Quote by Gargantuan
Really, what would you do?

i well i certainly wouldn't rush into a house, guns a blazin, and shoot the first person i see 6 times, twice on the ground, drag him out in front of his family, put him on the hood of my car and drive.

but that's just me.

Quote by mental_zer0
i well i certainly wouldn't rush into a house, guns a blazin, and shoot the first person i see 6 times, twice on the ground, drag him out in front of his family, put him on the hood of my car and drive.

but that's just me.

Would you risk your life to save a family? Would you run into a situation with a man who's armed and dangerous? Would you sacrifice yourself to save a few people you don't know?

I doubt it.

Quote by maidenfan15
Would you risk your life to save a family? Would you run into a situation with a man who's armed and dangerous? Would you sacrifice yourself to save a few people you don't know?

I doubt it.

thats his JOB. its not his job to shoot the first person he sees
Those cops need to be fired. Simple as that. That is absolutely ridiculous.

I know not all cops are bad, and I'm not saying that (before anyone jumps down my throat). I mean that these cops specifically should be fired immediately.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Those cops need to be fired. Simple as that. That is absolutely ridiculous.

I know not all cops are bad, and I'm not saying that (before anyone jumps down my throat). I mean that these cops specifically should be fired immediately.

I agree with that. My family too was a victim of Police negligence (not brutality thankfully).
Quote by zchavez09
thats his JOB. its not his job to shoot the first person he sees

You obviously know nothing about what you're talking about. That is NOT his job. That is going way beyond the call of duty. Police officers are encouraged to put their safety first. Anybody who refuses to do that definately deserves your respect.

Robocop would have done it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.
"Come quietly or there will be... trouble"
Quote by maidenfan15

I doubt it.

the actual suspect in question, while armed, couldn't be considered dangerous since he was being held at gunpoint. regardless, it's not an excuse to shoot the first thing you see when you enter a house. these officers were acting incredibly irrationally, and there was terrible communication in the group. shooting excessively, trying to cover it up, not informing your partners of the entire situation...they need to be fired.

not saying all cops are bad. i'm friends with many cops. but this bunch needs to be tossed out.
Quote by maidenfan15
You obviously know nothing about what you're talking about. That is NOT his job. That is going way beyond the call of duty. Police officers are encouraged to put their safety first. Anybody who refuses to do that definately deserves your respect.

what was going beyond his CALL OF DUTY? the intruder was at GUNPOINT in captivity of the home owner. was it going past his call of duty to bust into the scene and shoot before asking questions? what respect does this man deserve?
Quote by zchavez09
what was going beyond his CALL OF DUTY? the intruder was at GUNPOINT in captivity of the home owner. was it going past his call of duty to bust into the scene and shoot before asking questions? what respect does this man deserve?

Learn to read. I'm not talking about these people. I'm talking about the cops who give their lives to protect you everyday. You said that all cops are pigs. I'm giving you examples of cops who aren't.

Without question, these guys should be fired. However, don't you dare use them to label a whole group of people who put their lives on their line/die for you.

EDIT: After reading my earlier post about running into a dangerous situation to save a family, I see that it can be miscontrued that I'm talking about these cops in particular. Those examples I gave where the first things that popped into my head. I am NOT referring to these particular cops.

I doubt it.

This post was referring to the cops who sacrifice themselves for strangers everyday. I am NOT talking about the particular cops in this article. These cops should be fired.

Last edited by maidenfan15 at Oct 5, 2009,
im not labeling MOST COPS on this occasion this is just another reason for my opinion of them. i have this opinion of cops form my own experiences
Quote by zchavez09
im sure they do it all the time because most cops are PIGS. without their guns and badges theyre no different than anyone else, if only they knew that

Foolish comment.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
Quote by zchavez09
im not labeling MOST COPS on this occasion this is just another reason for my opinion of them. i have this opinion of cops form my own experiences

Quote by zchavez09

You sure about that buddy? You were even kind enough to bold it for me.

Page 1 of 3