For a used but in mint condition Schecter tempest Custom. It sells online for $599. Is asking $400 too much?
Id buy it for 400 tbh. Too bad i dont have the cash
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Be Jewish and go down to $300 and work up a deal from there.

For stereotype
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Be Jewish and go down to $300 and work up a deal from there.

Actually this... If you suggest a WAAYY lower price first, the owner naturally bumps up the price. If you say 300 he might be willing to go to 350 or 375. If not it's still a good deal...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
$400 sounds like a real good deal for that. tempest customs rock! 'cept for the duncan designed. but those are alright. but pup replacement is easy.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Be a poor jew and go down to 250.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX
ESP/LTD EC400AT

Soon to have an Ibanez RG1550M, 350M, and RG2610!!
The general rule for second hand guitars that are in good-as-new condition and are from a respectable and known brand is you ask for half the original price if it's a common model or two thirds the original price if it's a more uncommon model or if it's quite old yet still in good condition. There's a few exceptions - used Epiphones in particular go for weird prices - but I wouldn't expect any mid-price Schecter to break the trend
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
thanks for all the replies, and there's no way im going below $300, I don't need the money that bad. I just paid $600 about 3 months ago. I'm gonna try to sell it for $450 with a line 6 spider 2 112 amp ( i know its junk ) and a brand new $40 monster cable.
Ooohhhh you're selling not buying... you could get $400 out of it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Jew it up to 650 dumbass!
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX
ESP/LTD EC400AT

Soon to have an Ibanez RG1550M, 350M, and RG2610!!
Offer him 250 then sell it on because Schecters sound horrid.

But seriously, if it's in brand new condition then it's worth near-new price. Guitar's shouldn't depreciate.