Hello UGers! Im asking you for some feedback of budget pedals, since I dont like spending lotsa money on pedals becouse Im a guitar--> amp boy, but in my new band I need some pedals i wanna ask some questions:

Biyang OD, 3 chips and JRC4558 instaled, 3 modes ( ts, bright and warm) 40 euros Against Bad monkey, does it worth? anyone got one here?

Artec pedal tuner or Korg pitchblack or other budget tuner!

Biyang EQ against MRX 10 band EQ
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
I like the Korg Chromatic tuner, can be had for about $30. Isn't live-friendly though, but isn't that what ears are for?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
I bought a few artec pedals, they are quite nice for the price, never tried the tuner though. I do plan to get the eq with a built in tuner though. Danelectro cool cat pedal are nice too. I love the bad monke for using as a boost, but not good as a standaloneoverdrive IMO.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
the od is for boosting my SL-X, the EQ for gettin' more tonal options and the tuner......
TH3 G3Ar
I finally decided for a BAD MONKEY od, but i still needing and EQ and tuner and maybe a reverb or delay
TH3 G3Ar
I've got the biyang overdrive- I haven't tried the bad monkey, but the biyang is very, very nice. However, I have a couple of other biyang pedals, and the reliability wasn't amazing. The fuzz died on me (I got a replacement), and the phaser wasn't 100% for a while, but seems to have fixed itself now. Up to you whether you're willing to take a risk, really.

Tonerider would be worth a look, too, a little dearer, but doesn't have the reliability problems, as far as I'm aware.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well, going by the other biyang pedals I've owned, there's a chance at least.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i was debating against the biyang EQ, but when i saw it on ebay for a few bucks more, i bought the 9 band MARS pedal. i posted a quick review on my UG blog with a picture if you are interested in looking it.

the pictures are a bit big, so i dont want it to spam this thread up. can't resize it -_-
Last edited by iampeter at Oct 6, 2009,
I haven't tried the Biyangs or Artec's yet, I might order the Blues Overdrive jobby from artec or there cool drive as they're so cheap and put up a review, but from what i've tried for budget..

Danelectro Cool Cat Range: Worth 4x there value.
And certain behringer pedals are great clones of older (discontinued) good boss pedals, However the company is VERY hit and miss.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
sorry to bump this thread, but i feel there is no need in making another. i want a reverb and was looking at the new biyang one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Biyang-RV10-Stereo-Reverb-Effect-Pedal-freeshipping_W0QQitemZ250553789965QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Guitar_Accessories?hash=item3a562b6e0d

if it broke, is it self fixable? like a broken footswitch, or just a total pedal fail?
is it worth it? does that look like a trustworthy seller? cos it says its posting for free from china and will take a while. if he does screw me over, will paypal save me?
cheers, im getting no answers elsewhere