Well my plan was to buy a new amp relatively soon... Most likely a Peavey 6505+ Combo. But browsing CL I found a great deal... too good of a deal to pass up IMO. He is selling an Epiphone Les Paul Zakk Wylde Buzzsaw for $475. I almost pissed myself when I saw it. Zakk is a really big influence of mine and I really love the look of the Buzzsaws and planned on buying one new after I purchased my amp, problem with that is that they are discontinued now. And Of course I know to thoroughly play it and look at the wiring/pickups first. Should I get the discontinued guitar now at a great deal and the amp after christmas? Or get the amp and miss out on a one time deal? Thanks for any advice.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Oct 5, 2009,
That's really not that great of a deal. Buzzsaw's are only $600 to begin with. 99% of people around here will say Amp > Guitar

But in this case, if you really want the guitar, buy it. You should also keep in mind that Buzzsaw's have active pickups. So playing it on the Peavy 6505 would sound much better.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
That's really not that great of a deal. Buzzsaw's are only $600 to begin with. 99% of people around here will say Amp > Guitar

But in this case, if you really want the guitar, buy it. You should also keep in mind that Buzzsaw's have active pickups. So playing it on the Peavy 6505 would sound much better.

The Buzzsaw is $800 new, and now discontinued, and it haz EMGHZs which are passives....

and Yes I know amp is 90% of your tone but I would get a new amp in 2 or 3 months anyway... I'm not sure yet.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Last edited by JayT44 at Oct 5, 2009,
Anyone else?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.