Well, they finally released info and pics. They've got a section up on their website now. Here's the link.

http://suhrguitars.com/effects.aspx

I for one, am excited. Anyone else?

EDIT:
Here's info/one pic each for those too lazy to click link.

Koko Boost-$250

The Suhr Koko Boost is the ultimate boost pedal in that not only does it provide an extremely transparent clean boost that does not color the guitar's tone whatsoever, but also a selectable midrange boost that works in conjunction with the clean boost to provide you with maximum versatility. Whether you need a little clean boost of your clean sound (up to 20 decibels) or a midrange boost dialed in to overdrive your tube amp for solos that cut through the mix, the Koko Boost is a musical tool that will enhance the sound and functionality of your entire rig with minimum fuss: just plug it in between your guitar and quality tube amp and you are ready to rock.

Shiba-$200

The Shiba Drive is a smooth sounding overdrive pedal that will work great with clean amps for a bluesy overdrive tone or with an already overdriven amp to kick it to next gear. Some players even like to use pedals of this class with a heavily overdriven amp for additional sustain and compression. Whatever the application, the Shiba Drive will shine and give you the performance you seek from a high quality overdrive pedal.

There is no harshness or flubbiness in the Shiba Drive's sonic character whatsoever. There is a slight midrange hump that helps you cut through the mix, but the sonic integrity of your guitar and pickups comes through loud and clear. The tone is musical and balanced with firm lows, punchy mids with just the right amount of cut, and sweet silky highs. The Shiba Drive can purr, sing, growl or scream depending on the amp's setup and the amount of signal you're feeding it from your guitar and pickups. Combine the Shiba with the Koko with a single-channel tube amp for an extremely versatile rig. Like all of our products, what you put into this pedal is what you'll get out of it. The Shiba Drive begs you to stomp on it and produce some righteous tones.

Riot-$200

The Riot, as its name playfully hints, is a high-gain distortion box that will make a small clean tube combo sound like a raging stack. We have heard many distortion boxes and were never quite satisfied with how they sounded or felt with a clean amp. We wanted the sonic characteristics of the distortion and the way the pedal reacted to your touch like a high-gain 100w tube head. After much testing, re-working, and re-builds of the Riot over a period of a year, we are finally satisfied with how it performs and sounds in real world music applications with pro musicians performing live or in the studio. The Riot will make you forget that you're playing through a pedal.

It works with the amp to deliver a big full sound that never sounds artificial or overly electronic. There are no bees-in-the-jar buzziness, harsh high-end or tubby lows that are often what you hear in high-gain distortion pedals. Again, a pedal is highly dependent on the amp it's connected to and how the amp is set, but the Riot will perform exceedingly well with virtually any decent tube amp out there - even with old vintage-style Blackface type of amps. Get musical distortion and an amp-like feel from the Riot. If you need alternative high-gain sounds without adding another amp, the Riot is the ticket to high-gain heaven in a small package.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Last edited by mmolteratx at Oct 5, 2009,
Insannnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by Darkflame
250 is way too much for a clean boost, for that price you can get an mxr 10 band and a micro-amp, and have some more in the end

Eh, I'm not so much interested in the clean boost as I am in the Shiba and Riot. But I agree, $250 is a bit excessive.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

^i'm not too found of suhr honestly, i've been disappointed when i tried their stuff, and the price was way too high. i mean, that guitar i played and that was 1800 dollars felt really nice, but had a pretty bad tone. as for the 18 watt amp, pretty sterile sounding.

i really doubt i'll even look at these pedals tbh
the Riot caught my eye.........but for the price....i dont know....
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by Darkflame
^i'm not too found of suhr honestly, i've been disappointed when i tried their stuff, and the price was way too high. i mean, that guitar i played and that was 1800 dollars felt really nice, but had a pretty bad tone. as for the 18 watt amp, pretty sterile sounding.

i really doubt i'll even look at these pedals tbh

I've played about a dozen Suhr Pro Series. They've all played great but there were 2 that just didn't sound good at all. I don't know why. I like the Badger but I prefer the 30 watt TBH. I prefer the stuff he designed for CAE over both, although there seems to be a slight buzz I can't dial out of all the Suhr designed amps I've played.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT