I got up this morning at 9 and got ready for class, and left at 10, closing the gate to our property behind me like I always do. We have one of those electronic gates that only open with the buttons, and the buttons are in the house and our cars.

Anyway. I didn't realize that there is someone working in our back yard today (1 acre). With his truck. And a huge wood chipper. He got here at like 7. Parents are paying him to cut down some trees and chip the smaller branches.

When I got home just now at 4:00pm, his truck and the chipper were still back there and he is not to be seen. Looks like he must have gotten a ride from someone and climbed over.

It doesn't look like anything got done, either.

God damnit. I am going to get hell for this.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Sounds like you may be wealthy, you shouldn't have trouble finding a replacement. I'm assuming.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Last edited by JacobLampman at Oct 5, 2009,
Aren't all mistakes stupid? Hmm...?

But yeah that story made me laugh, thanks
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Maybe he fell into the woodchipper and you are just jumping to wild conclusions.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
i am legititmately scared about facing my parents.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue

When I got home just now at 4:00pm, his truck and the chipper were still back there

Either he is a murderer hiding in your house, or he was murdered by the murderer hiding in your house. So yeah I wouldnt worry so much about facing your parents, as youll be dead before they even get home.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Quote by tayroar
Maybe he fell into the woodchipper and you are just jumping to wild conclusions.

Very clever.
waitwaitwait confused....what happened?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
i am legititmately scared about facing my parents.

why? you said you weren't aware, so if they didn't give you a heads up thats their fault. If it had been the other way around and you had forgotten to close the gate, which resulted in someone coming into your property and messing up your lawn, then they can be pissed.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
i dont see how this is your fault
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Wait a minute... what the FUCK happened to the dude?!
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by Patrick L
inb4 "you gonna get raped"

you gonna get taped.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by Helloween4Ever
You gonna get taped while the dude has sex with you against your will.
Fix'd
...Cool?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Zoot Allures
I'm sure you'll be able to take a bath in money to calm yourself down if things get too tough right? Mr 'ive got an electronic gate and order slaves in to chop down my trees'

that would be my parents, bud.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by herby190

Your parents bathe in money!?!

sure.
-Jim Morrison
20 years old, and your balls haven't dropped enough to face your parents with such an honest mistake as that.
You made a mistake...
Tell your 'rents. Own up to it.
That's what grown-ups do.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by iceman95
You made a mistake...

Touche. This Man Owns.
I just showed your parents this thread, brah...so many threads about people having to face their parents lately.
Quote by iceman95
You made a mistake...

If you are implying that I'm not going to, your mistaken. No need to begin to assault my integrity.

I just know that they're going to be disappoint. No one enjoys disappointing someone they respect.
-Jim Morrison