when you play the triplets in spanish romance with 3/4 time, do you let the notes ring or do you pause them right after a part of the triplet note rings its specified time.

example trplet of B B G

do i let it ring:
play B B G pausing it only after a new triplet. Letting B ring through B and G, and letting second B ring through G and G rings and after that it is a new triplet.

do i let it ring its time:

play B mute it after 1/3 of a quarter note duration, play B mute it after 1/3 of a quarter note duration, and paly G and mute it after 1/3 of a quarter note of a duration.
Last edited by DisSatisfaction at Oct 5, 2009,
I'm not sure what version you have of the song, but I have two different arrangements of the Spanish Romance and you never mute anything in either one..
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Quote by 3holepunch
I'm not sure what version you have of the song, but I have two different arrangements of the Spanish Romance and you never mute anything in either one..

i am just saying that i let each note of a triplet ring only its designated time and then once the next note of the triplet starts the 1st note of the triplet should not be ringing, or let it ring. which one????? because the strictly correct way sounds "stuck"