Page 1 of 2
so today my friend told me that last night, Fall Out Boy said at their show that they are all taking a "Break" and won't know "When they'll be back". she says that they most likely broke up, so i ask of you Pit, what are your thoughts on this?
my thoughts?

finally.
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
Uhhhh ok?

Like old mate Swayze, I thought they broke up/died months ago.
Prog flavored juice ... You tried it yet?

Shameless plot to promote zee band.
Shed 31
Bout friggin time.
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
You may hate Fall Out Boy, and I did too..... until I saw them live as an act before the main act at a show.

I mean, I'm still not a fan, but I've gotta respect their live show; it was pretty good.
Last edited by herby190 at Oct 5, 2009,
Didn't they already kinda fade into obscurity?

This is the first news I heard of them in a long while.
Thoughts?

THANK GOD!
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
my thoughts?

thank ****ing god!

Just quoting you to tell you that when that Hayden Mofo comes, you better make a ****ing sweet new amp day in GG&A.

Also, I don't really give a crap what fall out boy does
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
doesn't affect me at all. that's one less band for UG to complain about for all i care
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
I hope they aren't breaking up. I like FOB. Most people here on UG may hate them but I don't.
Quote by herby190
You may hate Fall Out Boy, and I did too..... until I saw them live as an act before the main act at a show.

I mean, I'm still not a fan, but I've gotta respect their live show; it was pretty good.

i saw a headline show of them
it was amazingly bad. i mean honestly, the only worse band that i've seen live is panic at the disco.

i'm not a br00t4l either, i'm not hating them because i like metal and think nothing's as good, i don't like metal, i just... hated their stuff, it sounded bad to me, they were static on stage, they didn't look like nice people, the songs were all the same..
Last edited by Darkflame at Oct 5, 2009,
Quote by Darkflame
^i saw a headline show of them
it was amazingly bad. i mean honestly, the only worse band that i've seen live is panic at the disco.
I saw Fall Out Boy and Panic At The Disco both live as acts in the Blink-182 reunion tour, and I think they both did pretty good.
Bad, I guess. For all their 2 fans

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
Quote by Hughzer
I hope they aren't breaking up. I like FOB. Most people here on UG may hate them but I don't.

i'm kinda with you, i don't hate them either, i like them too.
Quote by herby190
I saw Fall Out Boy and Panic At The Disco both live as acts in the Blink-182 reunion tour, and I think they both did pretty good.

I only saw FOB with blink, and they put on an entertaining, respectable show
their first 2 albums were good, then the 3rd was ok, but the 4th kinda sucked

I think its kind of a good thing that they are stopping making albums, i think they realized that they are starting to suck at writing music. Good call to quit while they're ahead
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
looks like they finally fell out.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Minkaro
Shame.

Although I wouldn't mind them finding a better bassist.

as far as i know he writes/wrote the lyrics, so he's worth something to the band.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!!!!!! *runs around in circles*

brb, gettin' hammered to celebrate! WHOS WITH MEH!
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I don't care. I don't listen to them. It won't affect me in any way.

All the people saying "finally" or some variation are just jumping on the bandwagon hate. Sure you may not like their music but no one really dislikes a band that much. Their breakup won't affect your lives in anyway. You'll most likely won't think or talk about it until you get back to this thread or when you're in your bed at night. There are just 4 guys who enjoyed playing and writing music together and if it were you or anybody else and their band, you would be pretty upset about the break-up.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Tanooki
my thoughts?

finally.

This
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
They already fell out of the mainstream. No point for them playing any more. Soon all these "scene" bands will fall out of the mainstream, as will Kanye/Lil' Wayne and the like. They're all fads.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I don't care. I don't listen to them. It won't affect me in any way.

All the people saying "finally" or some variation are just jumping on the bandwagon hate. Sure you may not like their music but no one really dislikes a band that much. Their breakup won't affect your lives in anyway. You'll most likely won't think or talk about it until you get back to this thread or when you're in your bed at night. There are just 4 guys who enjoyed playing and writing music together and if it were you or anybody else and their band, you would be pretty upset about the break-up.

This. Some of you people will never grow up. Time to stop being jealous because people think the music you write sucks...
Quote by Darkflame
i saw a headline show of them

i'm not a br00t4l either, i'm not hating them because i like metal and think nothing's as good, i don't like metal, i just... hated their stuff, it sounded bad to me, they were static on stage, they didn't look like nice people, the songs were all the same..

+1

I saw them with some friends back when they first made it big and the show was pathetic. Although I did lol when the table Pete Wentz was standing on collapsed. Other than that, they barely even moved. Their stage moves consisted of spinning around.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I don't care. They're just not one of those bands that I've ever listened to. I've heard a few of their songs. Not by choice, but because they are popular and it's hard to not hear them. But I'm not a fan. If they break up, I don't care.
Page 1 of 2