Well I got singer and a bassist. I know a drummer and all I gotta do is ask him.

But the singer is those kinda people who only listen to hits. The other time we were listening to Come as you are then he was like "Nirvana is the best" I happen to put on a couple of other good nirvana songs he doesent know then he goes "this sucks"
He plays songs over and over again and kills em for me. He listens to rap alot.
He treats guitar hero like a lifestyle. He thinks its more better than real guitar. He's always like I wanna challenge him or some stuff like that.

I tried introducing him to other bands like Lamb of God, Disturbed, and Audioslave, and everybody I can think of.

He's not bad though. I just don't like his attitude.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
you're not gonna get far if he thinks guitar hero is more better than real guitar.

if you dont get along you wont go far

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Honestly, you have to be skilled at what instrument/role you play in the band, but also have the right attitude towards what you play and how you play it. I personally wouldn't, unless he's amazing.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by vinnie-watt5
He's not bad though. I just don't like his attitude.

If you start a band with this guy, just remember that you didn't like his attitude from the start. So no bitching down the road about him being a tool.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Quote by SPBY
you're not gonna get far if he thinks guitar hero is more better than real guitar.

if you dont get along you wont go far

We get along fine. He's my cousin actually.

We live in the same house. We have a house parent program going because we're little towners going out for school. He just doesent expand himself and he expect me to play songs which contains alot of effects and ****.

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
i wouldn't be able to be in a band with him, even if he is good. there would be to much clashing. i would rather look for someone else i could get along with, even if they are not as good as the other guy.
Quote by vinnie-watt5
He just doesent expand himself and he expect me to play songs which contains alot of effects and ****.

Talk about an atom-bomb of hypocrisy.
Quote by vinnie-watt5
the singer is those kinda people who only listen to hits. The other time we were listening to Come as you are then he was like "Nirvana is the best" I happen to put on a couple of other good nirvana songs he doesent know then he goes "this sucks"

He plays songs over and over again and kills em for me. He listens to rap alot.
He treats guitar hero like a lifestyle. He thinks its more better than real guitar. He's always like I wanna challenge him or some stuff like that.

I tried introducing him to other bands like Lamb of God, Disturbed, and Audioslave, and everybody I can think of.

I gotta say, that despite his flaws, most of your bands sucess or failure rests squarely on his shoulders if you form. Singers/Frontmen are the blood in a band, a bad one can make the best gutarist look like a hack, a good one can cover an ass ton of flaws and imperfections like febreeze.

This statement may not always be true, but horrible singers are rare in modern music. Sure, a lot of folks sound wierd, or just plain bad, but they're usually in key, and on pitch. Mic Jagger sounds like he's eaten a whole carton of cigarettes and washed it down with lime juice, but he's in key, and I love it.

That being said, you have to stick to his range, and think of songs that he can acomplish. If he canyt hit the high notes, youll be there all day trying to make him, and it just isnt going to go anywhere.

Some bands, not all bands, bow the knee on covers and creative writing to the singer, and work thier magic in the breakdowns and bridges. You may have to do the same. If the whole band can play Killswitch on point, save the singer, I'll bet an audenice is going to cover thier ears.

make sure you know what your singers talents are, if your a writer/composer, and understand the responsibility that he has in this endeavor. If he sings the hits better than the b-sides, youd better play the hits, or get to practicing.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
He has no experience and If we happen to get a gig i'm making him get lessons.

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Sounds like he could work in a cover band.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
"guitar hero" = life = he is very young AND, as you say, has a bad attitude. do not start a band with this guy, because, being a young guy, even if he's good now, a little thing called puberty is going to kick him in his throat... HARD. then you'll have a guy with a ****ty attitude who sounds like ****.

...and if you're older than i assume, tell him to grow the **** up, that guitar hero is for kids dammit.