Does anybody else do those haunted mazes or cornfield things? or huses for that matter. This weekend im goin to Waverly Hills TB Hospital.

http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/

that place has scared the crap outta me forever and im doin the haunted house thing this year. read about its cool. 60,000+ people died there then there bodies rolled down the death tunnel. Its been on TV a ton and theres a movie it about.

So anybody else go to stuff like this??
Quote by Consort BV
We don't celebrate halloween in The Netherlands...

oh dude im sorry that sucks. I love halloween !!!
i don't do those mazes and ****...mostly cuz im not 12 anymore.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Quote by intheshadowplay

yeah, you have to be 12 to have fun on halloween.
the 31's is my birthday, as a present i'm going to see Children Of Bodom, check my sig

and my dad is building me a guitar =D
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
i hope to go to some haunted mazes and stuff. but i will still go trick-or-treating on halloween, and im 16 haha
We used to have a corn maze down the road from where I live that I used to go to with my friends, but I stopped going because a few years ago, one of the people actually scared me and I reacted by punching them.

Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by 20cdndollars

or do you...

>.>

<.<
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I have cross country districts that day. Hopefully sometime this month I'll go to a corn maze with friends.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by JaredGH26
i hope to go to some haunted mazes and stuff. but i will still go trick-or-treating on halloween, and im 16 haha

im sayin!! im 16 and like 6 foot 3 and im so goin trick or treatin this year last year i got a pillowcase full!!!!!
Quote by Truckinbilly824
Does anybody else do those haunted mazes or cornfield things? or huses for that matter. This weekend im goin to Waverly Hills TB Hospital.

http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/

that place has scared the crap outta me forever and im doin the haunted house thing this year. read about its cool. 60,000+ people died there then there bodies rolled down the death tunnel. Its been on TV a ton and theres a movie it about.

So anybody else go to stuff like this??

I've done the Waverly tour a few times. Are you from Louisville?
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Quote by Truckinbilly824

60,000+ people died there then there bodies rolled down the death tunnel.

Do a little fact checking. Apparently most accept the total dead to only be 7,000-8,000 during the entire time of operations there.

And saying they rolled bodies down the tunnel makes it seem a lot less decent than it was. They used a rail system and rolled them down using a cart.

It does look cool though. I've been to Eastern State Penitentiary, which is an old abandoned prison in Philadelphia. It is supposed to be haunted and has been on several TV shows.

I want to go to the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in West Virginia.
Quote by 20cdndollars

STFU! Halloween is for all ages! Until you're in your mid 20s...then it's creepy...I'm goin as Kurt Cobain this year...shotgun and all
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I went to Waverly last year. I didn't experiece anything paranormal but it was still really creepy and I had a fun time.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
I can't do anything this year . Apparantely 13 is to old to go trick or treating. Probably stay up all night watching horror movies though.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by intheshadowplay

you sound boring as hell dude. you must not have friends.

im 18 years old and i love halloween more than christmas. my favorite holiday EVER. i look forward to halloween more than christmas or my birthday, even more than summer vacation.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
you sound boring as hell dude. you must not have friends.

im 18 years old and i love halloween more than christmas. my favorite holiday EVER. i look forward to halloween more than christmas or my birthday, even more than summer vacation.

Dude halloween is the best!
e-married to Jack (bladez)
A couple years ago, my friend and I did one of those. We went around a corner, and a guy came out with a chainsaw. Nearly pissed myself right there.

Oh yeah, and we went inside a building where it was literally pitch black. It was so uncomfortable because it was super tiny and there were so many people. I have never been groped so many times in my life.
Quote by Dosed.
I've done the Waverly tour a few times. Are you from Louisville?

yessir i ami actually live right down the street from waverly and can see it from my house

Quote by Dosed.
Do a little fact checking. Apparently most accept the total dead to only be 7,000-8,000 during the entire time of operations there.

And saying they rolled bodies down the tunnel makes it seem a lot less decent than it was. They used a rail system and rolled them down using a cart.

It does look cool though. I've been to Eastern State Penitentiary, which is an old abandoned prison in Philadelphia. It is supposed to be haunted and has been on several TV shows.

I want to go to the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in West Virginia

yeah i read that but it sounds cooler if u say 60,000 people died lol

and yeah i saw the eastern state pen on tv that looks cool as crap i would love to do it