I'm a 16 year old guitarist/singer/lyricist from Westchester, NY. I'm looking for people hopefully around my age to start a band with, or mabey join a pre-existing one. I've had 4-6 years of playing experience and mabey 2 years of actual band experience.

My guitar playing influences include, but are not limited to: Derek Trucks, Warren Haynes, Mark Knopfler, Duane Allman, Jerry Garcia, Chuck Berry, Billy Gibbons, and B.B. King.

I'm primarily a jazz/blues player (clearly), but I can play other stuff, like hard rock, or older metal (like Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, or Deep Purple, non of this death metal crap). I can play lead and rythym equally well, and I'm pretty good at playing acoustically, as well as slide guitar.
When it comes to singing, I'm pretty versatile, I think (I'm a decent bass). I just dont have any mics or other vocal equipment.

If interested, drop me a PM.

I should probably mention that I'm a bass; my vocal style (in my opinion) most closely resembles that of which David Coverdale and Jim Morrison.
I'm a compulsive liar. Which means that was a lie, so I'm not, making it true. So, yes, I am a compulsive liar, but at the same time I'm not...Or am I?
Last edited by rob1993 at Oct 5, 2009,