When i plug straight into my metal zone from amp to guitar only there's usually no problem, but i need the tone that my metal zone plus my dunlop jimi hendrix wah gives (it adds a lot more obviously).
The problem is when i have the two pedals, or any two pedals (sometimes i use my whammy pedal), connected my tone starts to die. It will work for a little bit but not really. My tone seems to be EXTREMELY thin and crackly with the metal zone on, or with my clean channel.
I've opened up both pedals to see if the input/output jacks needed soldering, (which is what i thought) and they were perfectly soldered.

From my amp i use a pretty standard cheap cable then a fender patch cable then a monster cable, so i initially thought it was the cables, but today at practice i used nothing but monster cables to connect everything and it worked fine for a little bit, but it ended up doing the exact same thing. When i wiggle the cables it will get it to work, but from then on it starts to thin out and i get an incredibly muddy sound with no warmth. My guitar is not the problem as i have used other guitars and it does the same thing.

This is a serious problem for me and i cannot figure it out PLEASE HELP!
it has to be a cable. try out all of ur wires right from guitar to amp and see if any give any bad results. if this doesnt do it, it has to be a problem with ur wah. battery ok? im not sure how that wah works, but if it has to be clicked on like crybabies, are u sure its not on all the time?
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
i just tried amp cable to wah to guitar and it gives off that crackling, so i think its my wah. What do i do next, the 9 volt isn't that old i know that.
I might also add that my pickup selector is broken but i can still switch between bridge and neck pretty easily
I would say it's the cable or the pedal itself. I'm not sure if you know that if you leave the cables plugged into the pedal, it will kill the battery (even if everything is off)
another thing is, sometimes cheap batteries make pedals not work right. i had the included cheap battery in my isp decimator when i first got it, and after a day or 2 it would just make fizzing noises. replace the battery for the heck of it. u said u already checked so jacked, so if its not those, its busted.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Yes i know about leaving the cables in.

I know 100% that it is either the cable or the wahs input jack. How should i figure out which is which.

When i go, cable that i know works but still pretty cheap (call it the blue cable) from amp to metal zone to monster cable to guitar everything is fine with no muddy sound, but it sounds like **** without the wah.

When i go ****ty cable that still kind of works from amp to metal zone to monster cable to wah to that blue cable to guitar it's the best sound i've gotten withh all pedals connected so far, but still a slight muddy sound it definitley doesn't sound AS bad as before.

But when i replace the monster cable connecting the metal zone to wah with that blue cable it sounds basically just as bad as before.

So i think that i need a pretty decent cable to connect the two pedals. What is a top of the line patch cable that i could look at? I'm def buying another monster cable to replace the ****ty one that kind of works, but i know that i'm in desperate need of an amazing patch cable does monster make patch cables?
Im' sorry if i don't make much sense, but this is really important my bands recording an EP in a couple of weeks and we got shows planned too.
Thanks