i just wrote a process analysis paper on beginning guitar buying, i talked about wood, hardware, and necks. you could maybe do something like that but for building a guitar
I tried to make a signature listing all my gear, but I couldn't for 2 reasons.

1. I couldn't remember all my gear
2. My signature was too long for UG to process.
Quote by MidEvilDeath
i just wrote a process analysis paper on beginning guitar buying, i talked about wood, hardware, and necks. you could maybe do something like that but for building a guitar

thanks, might end up being that. My teacher seems to think that papers like that are too boring though, and might give me a lower grade
Quote by K Dizzle
thanks, might end up being that. My teacher seems to think that papers like that are too boring though, and might give me a lower grade

also talk about how denser woods make different sounds than more dense woods, oh and steel body acoustic guitars, how their louder than normal acoustic guitars, have an odd tone, and were used in orchestras! lol (sorry got a bit to excited )
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Last edited by selibucaz at Oct 5, 2009,
Write about the history of the guitar you are building, Or go with something about Jimmy Hendrex or something and say he inspired you to build this guitar.

Or, Do research on Hooters and then say how one of them used your guitar for personal pleasures. And thats the history of the guitar.

IDK???
Quote by Royal Celebi
Not allowed to whip out my dick in the middle of class. Ludicrous.

Quote by ratracekid111
Is that even Possible?!?!?

Quote by ilovepepsi
can i go blind by eating purple
dude im down with the hooters paper
I tried to make a signature listing all my gear, but I couldn't for 2 reasons.

1. I couldn't remember all my gear
2. My signature was too long for UG to process.
My friend actually did the same thing for his senior project. I guess I would say just go with writing about the process of making it, perhaps research some factories and talk about how making a guitar some 40 or 50 years ago is different from today. Like in technological advances and what not. IDK, I hope that helps.