I am often saddened by the knowledge that there are things out there... fantastic things... that could easily change my life with their sheer awesomeness, and I have not yet discovered them.

They could be a great film that never really grabbed the attention of the masses, or an amazing band that never became internationally recognised, or a freakin' good snack. Whatever it may be, I believe this state of being needs to be corrected!

I'll start you off with a band from the good old land down under.

Karnivool
http://www.myspace.com/karnivool

These guys are one of the best hard rock/metal acts in the world today in my opinion, but their fanbase is mostly confined to Australia. Seriously, check them out. Themata, Set Fire To The Hive, New Day, Goliath, Roquefort are all shards of genius. New album Sound Awake is simply brilliant.

So go for it and show me something amazing I've never heard of.

Let us journey together.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
pepsi throwback was incredible but that was very short lived. god it was awesome.
arrested development - one of the best tv shows ever
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
I'm more of a country guy. Billy Ray Cyrus is famous for "Achy Breaky Heart" which is probably the worst country song ever recorded, but he has a ton of other good stuff. Most of his music is acoustic singer-songwriter type stuff, more adult contemporary than country.

For brutal death metal, check Cynonyte in my sig.

The art thread dedicated to the Biting Pear had some good stuff in it.

The world's greatest food is Bojangles cajun fried chicken. Sorry it isn't more obscure.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by Zomby Woof
Does anyone remember vanilla coke? God, that stuff was good.

Oh dear god yes.

And the non-diet Lime Coke. You can't find that stuff anymore, and it was more brutal than the Insane setting on a Spider III!
Quote by Zomby Woof
Does anyone remember vanilla coke? God, that stuff was good.

We still have it in Australia
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Quote by Hot Pants
We still have it in Australia

Looks like somebodies moving to Australia, then.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Nobody ****ing knows who ****ing Nektar is.

NEKTAR, mother****ers.

A ****ing PIONEERING space rock/psych-prog band.

You all need to check them out, NAO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBfnIhQjC0A&feature=related

Wow, these guys are great!

I may just have to look into them.
Many, many Canadian Bands from the Sixties; namely The Collectors (Folk Rock), Dr. Music (uh... Gospel Jazz Rock?), Five Man Electrical Band (Rock), Lenny Breau (Jazz), Lighthouse (Jazz Rock).
Quote by EC_AL_JH_GH
Many, many Canadian Bands from the Sixties; namely The Collectors (Folk Rock), Dr. Music (uh... Gospel Jazz Rock?), Five Man Electrical Band (Rock), Lenny Breau (Jazz), Lighthouse (Jazz Rock).

No Stampeders?
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox