So a couple years ago i got my braces off and got retainers. The retainers made me sound retarded, and were just horribly uncomfortable.

I'm finding that my teeth have shifted a lot and are continuing to shift. My teeth feel loose and I think it's causing for there to be excess saliva in my mouth.

I told my dentist about this a while ago and from the sounds of it he said basically they might move a little bit but don't worry about it.

But I'm worrying about it! I wish I wore the damn things but I feel like my mouth has been raped enough.

Also when I eat grape nuts I'll get a head ache... I feel like I want to just rip my teeth out!

On another note my hair has been thinning out quiet substantially, are there medications or something that I can get do keep my hair? I'm not confident enough to pull off the bald look.

Suggestions?
Sorry to tell you this man, but that happened to me. Got my braces off, had to wear retainers. Didn't wear them very much.I had to get braces back on again because my teeth had shifted just enough. I can't stress it enough...

WEAR YOUR RETAINERS OR ELSE YOU MIGHT HAVE TO GET BRACES AGAIN.
Quote by suzuki15
So a couple years ago i got my braces off and got retainers. The retainers made me sound retarded, and were just horribly uncomfortable.

I'm finding that my teeth have shifted a lot and are continuing to shift. My teeth feel loose and I think it's causing for there to be excess saliva in my mouth.

I told my dentist about this a while ago and from the sounds of it he said basically they might move a little bit but don't worry about it.

But I'm worrying about it! I wish I wore the damn things but I feel like my mouth has been raped enough.

Also when I eat grape nuts I'll get a head ache... I feel like I want to just rip my teeth out!

On another note my hair has been thinning out quiet substantially, are there medications or something that I can get do keep my hair? I'm not confident enough to pull off the bald look.

Suggestions?

We arent your Doctor. But balding is common among men with low testosterone. levels
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I had braces for four years in high school, then when they took them off, they said LOLZ NOW WHERE THIS RETAINER FOR 3 YEARS . Rage quit that ****, it's the only way out, my teeth aren't even that bad either.
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Quote by Zomby Woof

WEAR YOUR RETAINERS OR ELSE YOU MIGHT HAVE TO GET BRACES AGAIN.

yep, my dad didn't wear his, and now he wears braces once again at 42 years old.

MC name = Bearrorism
If you really hate wearing a retainer just wear it at night for about 3-4 months after your braces are taken off then just wear it at night about twice a week.
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
Quote by Telecaster7
UG is not Dr. UG

Although, much like Dr. Mario, we got a Nintendo promotion deal + honourary Ph.D for throwing random objects at things and declaring them cured.
Quote by suzuki15

Suggestions?

Propecia
When I wore my retainers full time, I couldn't stand wearing them. They said i could take em out to eat, so I chewed gum a lot to keep my retainers out. I also took them out whenever I was hanging out with my girlfriend, or when I was at a party or any other social event.

I still wore them everyday, but only for a couple hours during the day, and then I wore them at night. As long as you wear them enough to keep your teeth from shifting to the point that its super painful to wear them you're fine.
TS, just wear the retainers when you sleep.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by suzuki15
I threw them away because they didn't fit anymore.

Nice one! That was only about $350+ down the drain and that's only the retainers not the braces and all other cost.

They still fit it was your teeth that didn't fit them, which would have been cured by wearing them for about 3 nights.
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
Quote by suzuki15

Suggestions?

That happened to me a little bit when I got my braces off, except as soon as I got them off I threw out my retainer and never went back lol
Quote by Fenderhippie69
But balding is common among men with low testosterone. levels

got it round the wrong way. men who lose there hair have more than average levels of testosterone. if it was lack of it all women would be bald! haha

so your more of a man than anyone with a full head of hair
take a tip from fred durst and get a hat, but don't get a hat similar to fred durst's because he's a douche.

also, wear the retainer- if you don't, then you'll end up having to wear braces again.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by Fenderhippie69
We arent your Doctor. But balding is common among men with low testosterone. levels

Treatment for balding involves lowering tesosterone levels, so you're wrong. However, high testosterone only causes baldness alongside genetic predisposition, AFAIK.