I've been trolling eBay lately looking for an ESP Edwards Flying V knock off, but the only ones on there are lefty or black/white which I don't like. Does anyone know where else I can find one? I'm in the U.S. by the way.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by Thrasher51
I've been trolling eBay lately looking for an ESP Edwards Flying V knock off, but the only ones on there are lefty or black/white which I don't like. Does anyone know where else I can find one? I'm in the U.S. by the way.

Funky dance, thrasher, a sig that wasn't even directed to you and a clicky.
How original.
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
ummm you could just wait until the new line up hits stores. They have 12 new models and one is a flying v and another is a rhoads looking v.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
ishibashi or ikebe?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?