Well I'm pretty sure I'm gonna trade a guitar for a Cort Action bass and I've heard a lot of good things about the action basses, just curious if anyone has an opinion on it? I'm not in the market to get a super nice bass, i've just wanted one that'll be good enough to put bass lines down for my recordings with decent tone for slap
should be cool
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
low-mid range corts are great for the price, I say go for it
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
I bought one as a starter bass and it has been great. The general feel and action has been nice enough to play that instead of upgrading I am thinking of just getting some better pickups.

Other bassists seem to like playing with my bass too so I don't think it is just familiarity.
YES YES YES!!!!

They are awesome man, it's very hard to find a bass with a better feel in that price range and the Tone is decent
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Ive played a few low end corts, and they've all been really nice little basses. I don't think you can go too far wrong.
Quote by LordBishek
Vibrators, Schmibrators. They can't ignore my girth.
I got cort action V, great instrument for the price i paid.
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
sweet well i'm really happy with it, the finish is really nice, it's like a flat dark red color that you can see the wood grain through, very sturdy, definitely doesn't feel cheap, and the tone it gives is very good - it was set up with decent action but i dropped it until i got buzz, i'm happy i traded man this bass is sweet
pictures please
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
You have the exact same bass I have, got it a couple weeks ago doing the same thing your doing, trying to learn bass :P
I'm not a bass player but noticed this thread.

Yes, Go for it. Cort makes good solid guitars. No problem with mine at all
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.