Ok so I would like to get an overdrive pedal for my Pitbull One-Hundred (UL prototype). What would be the best option?

I tried out the DigiTech Hardwire Tube Overdrive last week and it sounded good, I unfortunately didn't have any other pedals to test it against though.

I've heard Fulltone OCD is good too.

Anyway, some advice is appreciated.
If you can't afford the OCd, the dano cool cat drive is really nice.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Are you going to be using this pedal as a boost? If so, just get a Bad Monkey. It's cheap and it gets the job done.

If you want to use this on the clean channel of your amp then spend a little money: Fulltone OCD, Hardwire OD, Maxon TS9/808, etc.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
I really like my Keeley modded TS9, maybe you should consider that. It's got the Mod Plus and i find it works for everything blues, jazz, metal boost.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by )(yperX
Ok so I would like to get an overdrive pedal for my Pitbull One-Hundred (UL prototype). What would be the best option?

I tried out the DigiTech Hardwire Tube Overdrive last week and it sounded good, I unfortunately didn't have any other pedals to test it against though.

I've heard Fulltone OCD is good too.

Anyway, some advice is appreciated.

What kinda Budget?? The OCD is a very Versatile pedal I use it mostly To boost the clean channel or as a drive pedal. i Still prefer my Keeley SD-1 to boost the the dirty channel or boost the OCD. Dirty boost is where the Keeley shines Big bold With Great harmonic's but it does add it own color to your tone......Thats not always a bad thing (Why have 2 transparet Boost pedals)?. If i could only keep one It would be the OCD.
I'll be using it primarily for boosting the lead channel.

Price doesn't really matter.
Well at this point it's a split between the OD9, OD808 and HardWire CM-2.

Upon reading up on the relatively new CM-2 people say it's very similar to the 808 but it has more tone shaping ability with the extra controls. Also it has some more bass, along with true-bypass.

The CM-2 at $99 is really tempting atm.