Hello UG how are we???

Today i went to a local music store and found a Orville flying V with some random type of tremelo . they want 1500 australian for it and i was thinking of getting it. He told me its just a japanese gibson but i thougt i should ask you guys. What do you think of orville guitars? and should i get this guitar?
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
they're japanese gibsons. i haven't tried any, but the guys at the tokai registry forum have. try registering there and asking about it (they have a whole section of the forums for orvilles). or you could try the japanaxe forum.

1500 sounds like quite a lot, though i guess it depends on the model...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
they're japanese gibsons. i haven't tried any, but the guys at the tokai registry forum have. try registering there and asking about it (they have a whole section of the forums for orvilles). or you could try the japanaxe forum.

1500 sounds like quite a lot, though i guess it depends on the model...

Its australian, and from the post that come up here they get ripped apart for guitar prices. So I would guess it is a good price.
yeah, i know they do, but even for australians, isn't that a bit high? could be way off, of course.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I totally thought you meant the popcorn brand and I got all excited.
Guitar: Ibanez RG321MH with EMG 85/60
Amp: Peavey 6505+ 1x12 combo
Musical styles: Progressive rock, thrash metal, post-hardcore.
it feels like a real V
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
u can get a first hand gibson V for 1500-1800 why get the ormville? And i saw one on special at my local shop for 1200 so go figure

i live in australia btw,
$1500 seems very very high, they either don't know the value or are trying to rip you off. $1000 max.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB