http://www.thomann.de/gb/ashdown_t15_250s.htm

well i was looking at this and i was thinkin bout getting it for my Christmas as its kinda within the budget i would most likely be allowed and i cant really go used as my parents are the kinds who woul freak if i asked for a Used amp for my Christmas they aer strange that way.

Was looking at said amp posted above, i know Ashdown's are awesome but i love Laney aswell and my guitarist whom i jam with uses Laney aswell xD.

But all reccomendations would be awesome as im in the market but is this a good amp and i cant afford a MAG before anyoen suggests it.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Seems like a good amp, also you can look at Ashdown Electric Blue combos and acoustic (the brand) have gotten a good name around here (not sure if they sell them at your location) Will you only need it for jamming with a guitarist?
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Quote by Deliriumbassist
To all extents and purposes, it's a 250watt MAG EVOI.

if so thats a win cause its perfect for my needs :P and im at damn college all day and none of my friends are here today so im trawling thomann on my breaks.

And i cant get acoustic amps im in the UK

EDIT:
and whats this amp gonna be like playing stuff like Placebo,Ash,Feeder,Foo Fighters and pop-punk (i know grushkas tone is pretty much nearly mid :P).
Guitar Gear

Bass Gear
Last edited by Razgriz_101 at Oct 6, 2009,
Quote by sonsie
Seems like a good amp, also you can look at Ashdown Electric Blue combos and acoustic (the brand) have gotten a good name around here (not sure if they sell them at your location) Will you only need it for jamming with a guitarist?

sorry for the double post it woud get used for gigging but the local town hall use DI and this amp has a DI out. same with most others in my area if we were to be playing live after Christmas.
Guitar Gear

Bass Gear
Sorry for a triple post but anyone got any clue on how good the Line6 Lowdown Amp's are i heard someone say they were good but not great.Wouldnt mind more confimation on this.But the Ashdown still is pretty killer for the price found out mark from Ash uses one :P so tonally i should be getting close to him.
Guitar Gear

Bass Gear
Well I've heard pretty bad things about Line 6 stuff, but they mustnt be that bad. I think you would be better sticking with other brands for better value for money
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all