Hey Pit, Im turning 16 on the 29th and I still don't know what I should do to celebrate. I can't drink and I won't be able to invite masses to my house (its quite small), But otherwise, things should be fine.

I live in Perth, Australia so i can't go skiing or mountain climbing etc, and its mid-spring so its still too cold to go swimming.

I am a guy so none of the 'spend a day at the shops' stuff etc.

Ideas?
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
play pass the parcel.

Edit-Or do what I do which is play CoD 4 while hoping someone will text me saying happy birthday
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by metalmouth22 at Oct 6, 2009,
Play the russian mail game.

Quote by metalmouth22
Edit-Or do what I do which is play CoD 4 while hoping someone will text me saying happy birthday

Awwh
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
go to the city or to some local arcade (not shops, a video game arcade) and rent it out for you and a couple friends and just mash buttons until your eyes bleed.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Quote by holycow
bring ur friends to ur house and hang out in the pit

I actually laughed at that, just picturing a bunch of 16 year olds crowded around a computer in the pit.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
fellow perth man!
is the drinking thing personal choice or parental...im sixteen in 30 days and perth house parties are pretty wild
Guitar - The true Religion
Well, on my 16th, I was in portugal for a holiday.
I went out and got completely lashed.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by AusMetal33
fellow perth man!
is the drinking thing personal choice or parental...im sixteen in 30 days and perth house parties are pretty wild

Parental, they'd skin me if they caught me.

Therefore not at home.
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Plus underage drinking for the sake of underage drinking is pretty lame.

Like pretty REAL lame.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
Plus underage drinking for the sake of underage drinking is pretty lame.

Like pretty REAL lame.

Says the man with the Milhouse avatar. TAKE HEED TS!

I'd say bring your friends over, watch cool movies and play games. Sometimes nothing beats shooting shit and hanging with the bros.
I would like to retract my earlier suggestion.

You should now have an Ann Summers lingerie party for your birthday
Ask your friends to punch them 16 times as a birthday present.
Flip the script

But what you SHOULD do is get laid.
Now, a girl is optional, a guy is not allowed, and the Hand is a last resort.
Get going.
Have your mum make a giant paper mache vagina and then have you run and jump through to celebrate the glorious event that was you disforming your mother.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.