does any body remember a tv series from the mid 90s of a virus spreading through middle america, there was lots of crows and a deaf dumb and blind guy
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him
(")_(") on his way to world domination.

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. I am an 8%er
Last edited by lister of smeg at Oct 6, 2009,
dont **** about
(\__/)

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. I am an 8%er
The Stand? it was a movie and it was the superflu wiping out most of the world, not just middle america but other than that, it perfectly fits the mold

Stephen King movie, btw.
sounds good but this was a tv show that ran between 96 - 98 in aus, i will check out that movie tho
(\__/)

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

Seinfeld?

EDIT: sounds like The Stand, there was a TV Miniseries and a deaf-mute guy and the movie poster had a crow on it
Last edited by Stoney93 at Oct 6, 2009,
Quote by drdoom8793
The Stand? it was a movie and it was the superflu wiping out most of the world, not just middle america but other than that, it perfectly fits the mold

Stephen King movie, btw.

+1 for The Stand. It ran as a 3 part series in the UK around the mid 90's.

Gary Senese was in it.
was there a lot of crows that looked like the ones from resident evil 3
(\__/)

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

thank you i just found the imdb page of it and thats it thank you
(\__/)

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred