Hi, I just lost my GuitarPro5 CD but I have it installed in another computer. So I thought I could just copy the entire folder and use it on my computer. Everything seemed to work fine except for the fact that there are no fonts! No numbers no notes! Just blank spaces on the lines on the score.

I couldn't find anything on the net except for a comment made by a user. He said you have to click the file "GP5.exe" for it to work properly. If you click the file "GP5", the program can't find its fonts and thus, won't display any. I can't find the exe file in the folder either. PLEASE HELP ME!!
You cant' just copy the folder of a program to another computer, you have to install it properly or it won't work because of missing registry entries.
Go to C:\Windows\Fonts

There should be a file name Guitar Pro (<5) or Guitar Pro 5. Both are true type fonts.

If it's not there, the directory that you've installed Guitar Pro in should have a subdirectory called fonts, which contains the font.
and if I recall correctly, just drag and drop the font from guitar pro to windows/fonts.

If it works. I enjoy Cookies and long walks on the beach, it's up to you to decide which one you pay me with

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Poglia
You cant' just copy the folder of a program to another computer, you have to install it properly or it won't work because of missing registry entries.

Yep, I can confirm this.
Tried copying it to my laptop.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal