So i have two tones on my profile what do you think sounds the best one was using dual amps on my POD UX2 other one was just using one amp but different setup, i think dual sounds better

But what do you guys think?

Also any tips on what i should tweak? I'm pretty fail at getting a good tone i seem to change one thing slightly and fsks everything

EDIT: and i know my playing is fairly **** house :<
Last edited by BoL7z at Oct 6, 2009,
hey man, i know it was just a test and i dont wanna be a dick but id worry more about your playing then your tone. that sounded really harsh but your timing is waaaay off. anyway the dual sounds a lot fuller so i'd go with that.
Quote by stephen_rettie
hey man, i know it was just a test and i dont wanna be a dick but id worry more about your playing then your tone. that sounded really harsh but your timing is waaaay off. anyway the dual sounds a lot fuller so i'd go with that.

yeah that's my next step to work on, might be a bit off topic but any tips on improving my timing?

I'll tweak the dual over the next few days and upload a new one anyway,
Quote by BoL7z
yeah that's my next step to work on, might be a bit off topic but any tips on improving my timing?

I'll tweak the dual over the next few days and upload a new one anyway,

play along with songs/metronome. if you cant play something at full speed in time you can't play it.
Quote by BoL7z

Get Guitar Pro and use the Speed Trainer. It helps if the song has a drum track, or at least a metronome.
might give that a go tonigh after work also I need to practice alot more I recorded thst after only playing for 2mins or so didn't really warm up